[LISTED][1.7.10]BlastOff! [Hardcore/EasyCore, HQM][170++Quests] version 1.3.3STABLE

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
Soo..... I guess there is no more fast Tcon tool leveling without Mob Amputation. No more fast leveling to get the free modifiers I need.

MD0MhZP.png

WkYQHSC.png

damage_eater122

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I wonder how to get into Flaxbeard-s steam power. What's the most efficient way of crafting brass? Do I really need to mine 48 copper and 16 zinc to get the quest done? I tried putting zinc in a crucible but it doesn't want to :(

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I wonder how to get into Flaxbeard-s steam power. What's the most efficient way of crafting brass? Do I really need to mine 48 copper and 16 zinc to get the quest done? I tried putting zinc in a crucible but it doesn't want to :(
Press Q not right click
Soo..... I guess there is no more fast Tcon tool leveling without Mob Amputation. No more fast leveling to get the free modifiers I need.

MD0MhZP.png

WkYQHSC.png
That was remove as Scythe was crashing with it :(
Does anyone know a good way to learn how to make a server? I want to have a blast off one but I can't even make a vanilla server. I have looked up videos but I always get lost and end up giving up.
Just download the server, extract the files to desktop run the server start shell file, and then tp to the location on the first page
Crafting stone gear in 1,2,4 is broken ? i put doublecompressed cobb on anvil and dont work . Any idea ?

And why auto workbench are disable ?
Update..
The questbook keeps reading for crafting and it thinks the auto work bench is you crafting so if you have a bunch it gets overloaded and crashes D:

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
throw in crushed ore or dusts. Won't take ingots, also only make 8 at a time, I'll won't accept more than that

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019

Mob amputation doesn't have anything to do with TiC leveling...

It has to be a flaxbeard crucible, there's no liquid zinc. If it is, do you have equipment with magnetization on? That prevents dropping items into the crucible, or most things that require item dropping. It snaps the item back too fast.

throw in crushed ore or dusts. Won't take ingots, also only make 8 at a time, I'll won't accept more than that

It does take ingots.

Reactions: Crittenden2

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
Mob amputation doesn't have anything to do with TiC leveling...

It has to be a flaxbeard crucible, there's no liquid zinc. If it is, do you have equipment with magnetization on? That prevents dropping items into the crucible, or most things that require item dropping. It snaps the item back too fast.

It does take ingots.

Yes it did, beheading mobs gave 100 TiCon tool xp.

Also Black smith anvil bug, I can't convert Loosely plated diamong gears into Diamond gears with 10 levels of XP.

Edit: Double Compressed cobble isn't working either. I'm on version 1.2.5

Last edited:

hubertnnn

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone had issues with squids spawning like mad? I have a 5x5x5 "fishing pond" and the squids are spawning so often that there are piles of squid drops in minutes. It's like an infinite source of squid drops, since they end up dying from suffocating on their own. This happened after the 1.2.5 update.
Yeah, I had the same but all the drops were staying in my pond that was slightly underground, but since 1.2.5 the drops are everywhere. Something with wind was changed?

Replace the .hqm files in the hqm config folder with the files in this zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwBj-5MfhNG_LXcxaTFTblBjUUU/view?usp=sharing
It fixed the quest, thx.

Also the game seem to lag a lot since 1.2.5. I guess zombieawerendess need some more tweaking. I have 5-10 TPS most time, and opis says its cose of zombies using over 40ms each tick. Also For some weird reason my BuildCraft advanced crafting table (the laser one) takes whole 2ms each tick just being in the world, there is no recipe in it, I just placed it near lasers (probably something to report to BC team?).

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Most of them at least. TiC Copper ingots won't be accepted :I

I don't remember if I tried TiC ingots, I know the flaxbeard and vanilla ones work. I'm not surprised if it doesn't accept other mod stuff, it's just another way that mod doesn't play well with others.

Yes it did, beheading mobs gave 100 TiCon tool xp.

Do you mean applying the head items to the tool? Head drops aren't related to actually beheading them with that mod.

Mob Amputation and Dismemberment are purely cosmetic mods, they don't (or shouldn't) change drops or exp AFAIK.

Redominus

Jul 29, 2019
I don't remember if I tried TiC ingots, I know the flaxbeard and vanilla ones work. I'm not surprised if it doesn't accept other mod stuff, it's just another way that mod doesn't play well with others.

Do you mean applying the head items to the tool? Head drops aren't related to actually beheading them with that mod.

Mob Amputation and Dismemberment are purely cosmetic mods, they don't (or shouldn't) change drops or exp AFAIK.

I mean killing the mob by head amputation(falling to the ground) with the mod active. It gives the tool 100 xp.

Censuur

Jul 29, 2019
So there seems to be some issues with the special AI mobs, most notably the zombies with the yellow charger hats can rush you unpredictably (through walls, up slopes etc.) making them seem to come out of nowhere. Now I usually wouldn't mind so much, but these guys seem to kill you from full hp to dead in a matter of seconds even with full armor on, god forbid there's more than one of them, or one that throws zombies along with this guy.

While I appreciate the increased difficulty, this particular one just feels a bit too cheap...

There's further issues with mobs now riding each other when they meet up, I don't really see the point of this particular move and most of the time they just end up mounted to a spider which, during daytime, is entirely passive, meaning there's now a zombie/creeper/skeleton stuck on a spider while I decorate them with feathers.

Might also be nice to give players some idea where to find other bunkers, the quest book often being vague or downright wrong doesn't help when it basically doesn't even tell you there are other bunkers like yours. For the longest time I was under the impression that I was supposed to find machines at the bottom of the roguelike dungeons, which led to some frustration when I finally got to the bottom of one...

Luaithel

Jul 29, 2019
Some help in the book for finding those bunkers would be appreciated, yes. I've also constantly been experiencing a weird issue where at random I'll randomly start having little lag hits, bouncing back just a little bit while running around and having to jump in order to pick something up off the ground, as if I'm standing partially in the ground itself. I've even tried getting around the annoyance by getting step-up via Sojourner's Sash, but still had the issue. Sometimes sleeping fixes it, though I'm not sure why. Had it in I believe every iteration of the pack. Anyone else had this?
Edit: The number of mobs carrying mobs is rediculous. I just saw a Witch atop another Witch. Earlier it was a Rocket Creeper on a Creeper on a Creeper. That was just dumb.

Last edited:

Censuur

Jul 29, 2019
If you get lag spikes like that when you're running with the speed buff, it's probably because minecraft things you're moving too quick (illegal move). Relogging should fix it.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
I take back what I said about Fortune III hammers. That level of crazy is absolutely required to get the ridiculous number of emeralds needed for the Galg Metal everything in the pack eats. It's like 30 emeralds per machine, but 7% chance for an emerald per meteor block with Fortune III, so like 450 meteor blocks broken per machine. The rest of the stuff you get from meteors might as well be /dev/nulled, it just eats up space.

TerraSleet

Jul 29, 2019
I take back what I said about Fortune III hammers. That level of crazy is absolutely required to get the ridiculous number of emeralds needed for the Galg Metal everything in the pack eats. It's like 30 emeralds per machine, but 7% chance for an emerald per meteor block with Fortune III, so like 450 meteor blocks broken per machine. The rest of the stuff you get from meteors might as well be /dev/nulled, it just eats up space.
Have you considered trading with villagers? I havent tried it myself yet since I havent reached that far (seriously, I keep dying on hardcore due to carelessness and impatience) to even get a single piece of reinforced iron.

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Have you considered trading with villagers? I havent tried it myself yet since I havent reached that far (seriously, I keep dying on hardcore due to carelessness and impatience) to even get a single piece of reinforced iron.

I am pretty sure there are no villagers on "Earth." :(

MCA is in the pack, but you need to go off planet to find them, and the galaxycraft stuff is deep in the tech tree.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
cure a zombie villager, mine is named colton the librarian

I hope the cured villagers won't all be dudes, i'm going to want to breed them.

MrOomi1974

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone on here tried to make a cobble gen with flax beards steam works crushers?
I don't think it is possible. All I ever get is gravel.
Never mind figured it
I needed to use a wrench to change it to block breaker mode.

Last edited: