Unsupported Direwolf 20: 1.6.4 {PUBLIC BETA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordor

Jul 29, 2019
This is confusing. First i made a steve's cart like the DW20 SSP series (last season) and it vanished.

I gave myself a cart in creative mode, this time the new cart was slightly different. Randomly, one day, i log into the server and it was doubled!

seriously what the hell xD?

GadZuqs

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4

Mod & Version: Twilight Forest

Pastebin link to crash log: n/a

Whats the bug?: Forgive me if this isn't a bug, but it has never happened to me before until this modpack. I built my TF portal, got into the TF fine, and then when I when through again to return to the Overworld, it spawned me deep inside a mountain (not my original portal location, which was built on a hill.) I tried destroying the underground portal and repeating the process, and upon return to the overworld again, it spawned me again deep underground but in a different location.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Known Fix: I've no idea...

I searched for a long time around the internets, and then on this forum, but I could find no information on anybody else having this problem. Am I just doing something wrong with my starting elevation - did I build the portal too high up or something? Could this be a bug? Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this for me.

Shannaramoon

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 v1.0.11
Mod & Version: Tinker's Construct
Pastebin link to crash log:
Whats the bug? Item ID: 1481:2, "Netherrack Brick" added by Tinker's Construct is not craftable and NEI shows no result. It should be 1 Tinkers Chisel + 1 Netherrack
Can it be repeated? Certainly.
Known Fix: Requires recipe fix.

Note: Fancy Netherrack Brick (1467:2) works and crafts just fine.

Last edited:

Jordor

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:??

Whats the bug? EU cables keep disconnecting from electrical engines and also from railcraft steam turbines.
Can it be repeated? Each time the server restarts.
Known Fix: Wrenchig engine or picking a block from a multi-block plus replacing it seems to fix it. After unloading the area it breaks again. Sometimes unloading the area fixs it.

milocricket

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: all
What's the bug? Any crash I experience (no matter how or what crashes it) will delete the level.dat in the save file causing the world to no longer be playable.
Known Fix: Don't let it crash?

Note: I have noticed all the crashes that have happened are related to blocks that "shouldn't be".
[DOUBLEPOST=1389361247][/DOUBLEPOST]

Mod & Version: Twilight Forest

Pastebin link to crash log: n/a

Whats the bug?: Forgive me if this isn't a bug, but it has never happened to me before until this modpack. I built my TF portal, got into the TF fine, and then when I when through again to return to the Overworld, it spawned me deep inside a mountain (not my original portal location, which was built on a hill.) I tried destroying the underground portal and repeating the process, and upon return to the overworld again, it spawned me again deep underground but in a different location.

Can it be repeated? Yes.

Known Fix: I've no idea...

I searched for a long time around the internets, and then on this forum, but I could find no information on anybody else having this problem. Am I just doing something wrong with my starting elevation - did I build the portal too high up or something? Could this be a bug? Thanks to anyone who could shed some light on this for me.

When you went back to the overworld, did you use the original portal?

weapontech

Jul 29, 2019
mod: logistics pipes
what is the bug: basic logistics pipe hooked to a redstone furnace without being powered crashes the game.
can it be repeated: yes
fix? no idea

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion / Forge?
Pastebin link to crash log: [url]http://pastebin.com/TAZBMCHD[/URL]
Whats the bug?
FTB closes, no error report or bug report from Minecraft, pretty seamless. I've been playing my world for a few weeks, its crashed like this before but I was able to just get straight back on the world and continue. After this crash, FTB just closes with no explanation. Help?

Last edited:

GadZuqs

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: all
What's the bug? Any crash I experience (no matter how or what crashes it) will delete the level.dat in the save file causing the world to no longer be playable.
Known Fix: Don't let it crash?

Note: I have noticed all the crashes that have happened are related to blocks that "shouldn't be".
[DOUBLEPOST=1389361247][/DOUBLEPOST]

When you went back to the overworld, did you use the original portal?

Thanks, Milocricket. Yes, I used the original portal. I only had the one portal that led me into the Twilight Forest and then back again. When I took the one from the TF back to home, that's when it created some other Overworld portal place, and landed me in some other overworld place way underground. I'm just playing on single player, too.

Last edited:

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Thermal Expansion / Forge?
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/TAZBMCHD
Whats the bug?
FTB closes, no error report or bug report from Minecraft, pretty seamless. I've been playing my world for a few weeks, its crashed like this before but I was able to just get straight back on the world and continue. After this crash, FTB just closes with no explanation. Help?
Logistics pipes and TE do not appear to get along. Given that every other item transport thing cooperates with TE, I presume it's logistics pipes fault.

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
Logistics pipes and TE do not appear to get along. Given that every other item transport thing cooperates with TE, I presume it's logistics pipes fault.

Is there anything specific I can do about it at this time?

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.9.0-84 & TConstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.2.4
Pastebin link to crash log: N/A
Whats the bug?

Flux powered items from Tinkers' Construct don't appear to be drawing power from MMPS power armor properly if at all. When the item is in hand and flying it looks like the item is trying to refill with power, but doesn't refill.

The visual is similar to a sword trying to repair from Thaumcraft with Repair on it.

Last edited:

poeks

Jul 29, 2019
I had this exact problem as well...

I noticed in his video, Dire placed the basic logistics pipe not directly under the Redstone Furnaces (perhaps he ran into this bug as well). I tried this at first, but then the BC stone pipes periodically dumped my ingots on the floor.

When I instead placed the basic logistics pipes directly under the Redstone Furnaces, I got the persistent crash mentioned below.

An alternative (after disabling LP and fixing the crashing logistics pipes situation) could be to use item ducts leading to a chest to get ingots out of the furnaces, then an extractor module in a logistics chassis pipe, to get them sorted out into the system. Quite an expensive workaround though :(

I had the exact same problem last night.

Everything seemed fine if the Redstone Furnace is not connected to the main LP system. As soon as I placed the last Basic Logistics Pipe to complete the circuit, client crashed, followed by instant crashes afterwards.

I managed to "resolve" the problem by disabling LP mod from the DW20 pack, in which I could open my world again. Enabling LP mod again didn't crash the client, just that there were invisible/intangible blocks in place of where the LP pipes once were. Exiting/re-entering worlds seemed to fix that invisible/intangible blocks problem.

Last edited:

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed that too, I'd just seen your post a while back and the solution. I ran through the fix and all worked but all of my logistics pipes are gone, should I just suck it up and replace them? Thanks for your help!

poeks

Jul 29, 2019
You can use MCEdit to delete specific blocks, but it's a pain, because mod blocks are invisible. If they are already gone, however, I don't know if there's anything you can do but replace them :/

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
I know exactly which block is causing the problem, but I cant get on the world to remove it, that's the annoying thing. Oh well, looks like its going to be a long evening!

Kaikaku

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: Direwolf20 1.6.4 (v1.0.11)
Mod: Logistics pipes
What is the bug: Supplier logistics pipe and basic logistics pipe hooked to a powered redstone furnace crashes the game without error message.
1st crash: as I put wood into the supplier pipe.
2nd crash: Could load the world after 1st crash. Put a full stack of would into supplier
pipe. Wood was requested and crashed about as the first wood hit the
furnace. After 2nd crash the world doesn't load, but crashes immediately.
3rd crash: New world, same scenario. Crash after opening the supplier piepe with
wrench.
Can it be repeated: yes (see above)
Fix? no idea

Similar but not the same as:
mod: logistics pipes
what is the bug: basic logistics pipe hooked to a redstone furnace without being powered crashes the game.
can it be repeated: yes
fix? no idea

Altek001

Jul 29, 2019
What is the bug: Supplier logistics pipe and basic logistics pipe hooked to a powered redstone furnace crashes the game without error message.
2nd crash: Could load the world after 1st crash. Put a full stack of would into supplier
3rd crash: New world, same scenario. Crash after opening the supplier piepe with
wrench.
Fix? no idea

I don't think there is a way around it, you just have to remove the mod, re-enable it and then replace all that you've lost... without making the same mistake again.

mjevans

Jul 29, 2019
wrench.
Fix? no idea

I've decided that pending an update (probably to LP) I will not run a server with Logistics Pipes enabled. This will by my 'solution'.

poeks

Jul 29, 2019
I was able to successfully subvert the crash by deleting the basic logistics pipes out of my world with MCEdit. (back up your saves!)

JHizzle

Jul 29, 2019
I had this exact problem as well...

I noticed in his video, Dire placed the basic logistics pipe not directly under the Redstone Furnaces (perhaps he ran into this bug as well). I tried this at first, but then the BC stone pipes periodically dumped my ingots on the floor.

When I instead placed the basic logistics pipes directly under the Redstone Furnaces, I got the persistent crash mentioned below.

An alternative (after disabling LP and fixing the crashing logistics pipes situation) could be to use item ducts leading to a chest to get ingots out of the furnaces, then an extractor module in a logistics chassis pipe, to get them sorted out into the system. Quite an expensive workaround though :(

A cheaper alternative for this is to use BuildCraft Iron Pipes under the Red Stone Furnaces and route them the way you want so they will not spill out on the floor. The BC stone pipes did this because they pick a path randomly when exiting the furnace and one side has pipes/an inventory connected to it and the other side doesn't thus causing the spillage. :)

Reactions: poeks
Status
Not open for further replies.