WEREWOLF: Day 3

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I know who are the two werewolves.
J.
And Peggle. He isn't the seer.
I am.
Henry Link, Jess and ICountFrom0 are villagers.
If I'm going to be lynched, I am surely taking them with me.
This my one last cigarette, the last kiss, the last dance.
This is my last stand.
And I'm going to make one hell of it.

So, you're saying that you're cornered, about to be lynched, and you're making up false claims to get me lynched so you can kill everyone else overnight and win with your buddy Jess.

If I'm apparently making up false claims which will always be correct, then support yourself. I don't see any evidence that you're the seer, you're just taking what information I have and leeching off of it. That, or you're a werewolf (which you are), doing the same things you're accusing me of doing. It would make sense, considering how easily you can describe what you think I'm doing in great detail, when it's actually what you're doing to make me look like a werewolf so you can lynch me and win the game.

Need I explain more flaws with your quickly forged proof of you being the seer?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
It's easy for you to get everyone correct if you are a werewolf, other werewolves wouldn't call you on it, and you could always just point out villagers, who are really the only ones in the dark. The only one who could blow the whistle would be the real seer. I'm inclined to choose GPuzzle, simply because he played seer very similarly to how I would play seer; dropping hints but never really revealing what he is.

I never claimed that any of your prophecies were incorrect, but rather that they were not prophecies at all, and rather you could know all of the information from the start, as a wolf.

Also, I get that you're sore that I nominated you, but really, panicking and accusing me along with Puzzleman isn't helping your case.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Do you seriously think I would reveal my role on the first day, for no apparent reason? I have my reasons. They're apparent, unlike GPuzzle's reasons. I'm far too classy to be lynched by my own village because of some biased wolf trash talk.

Also, like I said, if you're using the possibility that I could be a werewolf acting like a seer to your advantage to make the villagers lynch me, then it backfires right onto your good wolf ally GPuzzle. All of his "visions" (which he based off of my visions) have been correct, except for his "vision" that you're a villager, which you aren't. You're a wolf. And he's trying to protect you at the last moment.

So, give it up. Everyone knows who you are, what you do. If nothing else, you'll kill me next night and you'll win.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not going to keep on restating my argument, especially since it's just the two of us at the moment.

It's time to stop posting.
(I had to physically stop myself from posting an image there.)

We'll wait for the verdict determined by the other players in a few hours.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Just a recap:

Jess887cp: Werewolf
GPuzzle: Werewolf
ICountFrom0: Villager
Henry Link: Villager
Me: Seer
Lynch who you want. Consider the choices, disregard the random assumptions made by the werewolves, and lynch the right people. (Hint, the werewolves are the right people)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I know who are the two werewolves.
J.
And Peggle. He isn't the seer.
I am.
Henry Link, Jess and ICountFrom0 are villagers.
If I'm going to be lynched, I am surely taking them with me.
This my one last cigarette, the last kiss, the last dance.
This is my last stand.
And I'm going to make one hell of it.[DOUBLEPOST=1377224712][/DOUBLEPOST]This ain't no trick.
This ain't a bluff.
I am speaking the truth.
And if you guys don't listen to me, we'll lose.

Sorry, breaking my own rule, but here's gpuzz's post for comparison.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, breaking my own rule, but here's gpuzz's post for comparison.

And here's my posts, for comparison:

I vote to lynch GPuzzle.
So, it's been cleared.

GPuzzle and Jess887cp are werewolves. Icountfrom0 and everyone else is a villager. I'm the seer.

I'll play chess with you, Jess, if that's your cup of tea. If I'm losing, I'll just swap the pieces.
Keep in mind that I've gotten every sight correct. Every villager can confirm that what I'm labeling them as is right. The werewolves have already revealed themselves with immense panic.[DOUBLEPOST=1377245186][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and there was a bodyguard. It's very much possible that the wolves got out of sync with the bodyguard's patterns and couldn't/wouldn't kill me until the last day. You know you messed up, you're just trying to lynch me now so you can survive until the next day.

So... um... this is interesting.

I would say the wolves are smoking something or they have a very odd plan.

Anyways, I have magically revealed that GPuzzle...

IS A WEREWOLF
(Yes, I finally found a werewolf, after two nights and tons of bloodshed)

I nominate GPuzzle for lynching.

So, you're saying that you're cornered, about to be lynched, and you're making up false claims to get me lynched so you can kill everyone else overnight and win with your buddy Jess.

If I'm apparently making up false claims which will always be correct, then support yourself. I don't see any evidence that you're the seer, you're just taking what information I have and leeching off of it. That, or you're a werewolf (which you are), doing the same things you're accusing me of doing. It would make sense, considering how easily you can describe what you think I'm doing in great detail, when it's actually what you're doing to make me look like a werewolf so you can lynch me and win the game.

Need I explain more flaws with your quickly forged proof of you being the seer?
Do you seriously think I would reveal my role on the first day, for no apparent reason? I have my reasons. They're apparent, unlike GPuzzle's reasons. I'm far too classy to be lynched by my own village because of some biased wolf trash talk.

Also, like I said, if you're using the possibility that I could be a werewolf acting like a seer to your advantage to make the villagers lynch me, then it backfires right onto your good wolf ally GPuzzle. All of his "visions" (which he based off of my visions) have been correct, except for his "vision" that you're a villager, which you aren't. You're a wolf. And he's trying to protect you at the last moment.

So, give it up. Everyone knows who you are, what you do. If nothing else, you'll kill me next night and you'll win.
Just a recap:

Jess887cp: Werewolf
GPuzzle: Werewolf
ICountFrom0: Villager
Henry Link: Villager
Me: Seer
Lynch who you want. Consider the choices, disregard the random assumptions made by the werewolves, and lynch the right people. (Hint, the werewolves are the right people)
[DOUBLEPOST=1377247636][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh, and GPuzzle called you a werewolf. Afterwards, he thought about the best way to get his good buddy out, and claimed you were a villager.

He can't even complete his defense correctly without stumbling into the flaws of his own quickly plotted and terribly done plan.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I'll do the same, although my argument is fairly steady with very few fluctuations or fancy text.
I nominate Peggle for lynching.
I'm sorry Peggly guy, but it actually makes too much sense for you to be a werewolf, with what GPuzzle has brought up. First off, you're alive. I have enough faith in the players to believe that the werewolves you take out the seer as quickly as possible. And of course, to counter Henry, a fakey-wolf-seer could just reveal villagers, because he knows who the werewolves are.

Either people will vote for a seer that has somehow avoided death 'til now, despite being "revealing himself" the first day, or they will vote for the seer that stayed hidden, rightfully fearing for his life.
It's easy for you to get everyone correct if you are a werewolf, other werewolves wouldn't call you on it, and you could always just point out villagers, who are really the only ones in the dark. The only one who could blow the whistle would be the real seer. I'm inclined to choose GPuzzle, simply because he played seer very similarly to how I would play seer; dropping hints but never really revealing what he is.

I never claimed that any of your prophecies were incorrect, but rather that they were not prophecies at all, and rather you could know all of the information from the start, as a wolf.

Also, I get that you're sore that I nominated you, but really, panicking and accusing me along with Puzzleman isn't helping your case.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I'll do the same, although my argument is fairly steady with very few fluctuations or fancy text.

By steady, you mean weak. Every post I've made has shown at least one flaw in your plan, per post. You have only but 3, all of which are completely random.

Oh, and last case scenario, I have a card I can still play. Something that'll get you lynched instantly. Don't make me play that card. It's not the card you're thinking of, either.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Funnily enough, I was hoping you'd say something like that.

What further proof that you are hiding something other than a mysterious "trump card!"

If you are truly the "chess player" that you make yourself out to be, then you shouldn't have anything to hide. After all, chess is a game of strategy, where every move is known, but only the greater mind triumphs.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Funnily enough, I was hoping you'd say something like that.
You have no proof that you expected me to say that. I doubt you even know what you're doing, besides throwing around insults and accusations. And no, it's not funny. You're about to be lynched and revealed as a werewolf.
What further proof that you are hiding something other than a mysterious "trump card!"
Already trying to make me tell you what it is? Wait. I'll use it when the time comes. And don't try to make me use prematurely, because your attempts are in vain.
If you are truly the "chess player" that you make yourself out to be, then you shouldn't have anything to hide. After all, chess is a game of strategy, where every move is known, but only the greater mind triumphs.
Explain to me why you're lacking in anything but random assumptions. If only the greater mind triumphs, as you do say, then I do believe I've already won. You can't win with your last pawn. I have all your pieces. Continue moving along the board, because you'll join the haystack of pieces. You've lost.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Eunomiac, is the bodyguard allowed to protect a werewolf?
If the awnser is no, then you're lost, Peggle.
This is the evidence I need to prove you're a werewolf.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Eunomiac, is the bodyguard allowed to protect a werewolf?
If the awnser is no, then you're lost, Peggle.
This is the evidence I need to prove you're a werewolf.

The answer is yes. Otherwise, the bodyguard would be able to act like a seer.

I was attacked by you and Jess, and Teller of Stones protected me. You took him out using the opposing force, and then randomly (???) killed Goreae.

But I know why you left me alive, now. You're using my pieces to finish the game for you. You're trying to make me wage war against myself. But your attempts are worthless. I'm already in control, in command. You and Jess control a lone piece, unable to defend itself, from anything but itself. All you need to topple your last piece is a little push, from the outside. I'm the force that's going to push you, that's going to finish the game. It doesn't matter how much of myself I've destroyed from your attempts, anything but a pawn is the most powerful piece, against something as lowly as a pawn.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
No.
Your plan has a hole.
A big hole, that is going to be your doom.
According to Tellerofstones, he protected Jess.
So YOU weren't the one protected.
Jess was.
Your lying is blatant.
And with a single "no", from Eunomiac, you're already dead.

After all, a pawn at the end of the board can be promoted to anyone.
With this, he is far deep into the enemy lines. He is the single most powerful piece in the entire game.
Check.
And soon, it will be a mate.

Reactions: Jess887cp

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
He said he was going to protect Jess. Not that he protected Jess. Big difference. Your entire statement is invalid, please give up and try again later. 404

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Now that reasoning and a simple logical question depending only on "no" seems to be a pretty weak evidence, I'll use the evidence that you can't falsify.
The Seer's Crystal Ball.
Just wait 6h30min (school) and Eunomiac's permission.

After all, a chessmaster doesn't need an extremely powerful piece to win.
As long as the king has a pawn, he can win.
There's always a chance.
Think about it.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
A chessmaster doesn't need an extremely powerful piece to win.
As long as the king has a pawn, he can win.
There's always a chance.
Think about it.

The same chance of winning that applies to you, applies to me. I have other advantages. Common sense is to avoid the upper hand, the more dangerous thread. You appear to be lacking in it. That, or you're so unbelievably panicked that you're playing Russian roulette to try and win.

Chance doesn't work here.

You're either dead, or you're alive. There is no middle ground. You're dead. I'm alive. So are the rest of the villagers.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Or he's alive, and you're dead.

Also, "am" could have been used as past tense there, because the protection term doesn't really "end" until night falls, and the bodyguard picks someone else. However, you can't really attack during the day.

It could go either way, and that's TOS's one post, so we have nothing to go by. So personally, I'd dismiss that as an argument unless TOS makes a statement. Which he can't. Cause he's dead.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Or he's alive, and you're dead.

He hasn't said anything for the entire game, and only now he's saying that magically I have become the werewolf, you're a villager, and he's the seer. If I'm the werewolf, who is my partner? No wolves have been revealed. This is an internal battle, and you know it. There are flaws. My flaws are hidden, and my defenses are impenetrable.