Jul 29, 2019
By the power of Valve merch!
valve.jpg

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I have held off on this for a long while, and before you look:
1) Yes I do look like a 13 year-old, despite being 15, I'm working on it, mmkay?
2) Yes I am in bed. I have no desk, and it is comfortable.

VMEFjlM.jpg

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
I have held off on this for a long while, and before you look:
1) Yes I do look like a 13 year-old, despite being 15, I'm working on it, mmkay?
2) Yes I am in bed. I have no desk, and it is comfortable.

VMEFjlM.jpg

You look REALLY young.
REALLLY young.
You should sell little flakes of your skin to old women or something.

No but seriously, you're 15? How? Is that photo old or outdated or something?
Not that I care, age is in no way a proof of maturity, just because 90 percent of idiots on the internet are under 12 years old, it doesn't meant that all young people are idiots.

Erosparadox

Jul 29, 2019
I know I am new but, plan to stick around for awhile so here I am . Not sure why so many people afraid of showing a real pic. I am 33 this photo was taken in Cabos San Lucas ,Mexico

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
You look REALLY young.
REALLLY young.

Not that I care, age is in no way a proof of maturity, just because 90 percent of idiots on the internet are under 12 years old, it doesn't meant that all young people are idiots.
Well, his voice is deeper than Whizz, so it's a) he got hit by puberty earlier - b) according to him, just recently puberty hit him - c) he made a deal with the devil to have a young face forever.

Reactions: tehBlobLord

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Well, his voice is deeper than Whizz, so it's a) he got hit by puberty earlier - b) according to him, just recently puberty hit him - c) he made a deal with the devil to have a young face forever.
I'm thinking that there is a picture in an attic somewhere that is gradually getting older and older...
creepy

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you

You look REALLY young.
REALLLY young.

Puberty started for me around 14.
Yes I am 15, not lying, Up cross my heart.
I took this photo today.
I have the devil on speed-dial, but not for that ;)
I must apologise for my generation, a large amount of them are ignorant twats with everything handed to them.
Ironically, blob, my skin is quite flaky o_O
I will have you know that I am in my growth spurt right know, as in I came back from four days holiday with a friend and his family, and my family noticed I had grown considerably. My family also joke I am very expensive at the moment :p I only got my voice a little while before I started hanging out here, which was around january I reckon.
So yeah I'm a little bit of a late bloomer I guess you could say ._.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I'm thinking that there is a picture in an attic somewhere that is gradually getting older and older...
creepy
WHOAWHOAWHOA, WE CAN MAKE AN HORROR STORY WITH THIS!
TO THE NOTEBOOK OF IDEAS!

Note: The notebook of ideas is a notebook where I sketch stuff and write the chapters for my stories. I also store ideas, such as my mod idea, a turn-based strategy game set in a zombie apocalypse where you play as the zombies or a bass riff. If I have an idea, I grab that and write it down.

Reactions: the_j485

mathjazz

Jul 29, 2019
There is a story like that. It is "The Portrait of Dorian Gray". It is about a man who never grows old because his picture grows old for him. My sister loved that book.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
WHOAWHOAWHOA, WE CAN MAKE AN HORROR STORY WITH THIS!
TO THE NOTEBOOK OF IDEAS!

Note: The notebook of ideas is a notebook where I sketch stuff and write the chapters for my stories. I also store ideas, such as my mod idea, a turn-based strategy game set in a zombie apocalypse where you play as the zombies or a bass riff. If I have an idea, I grab that and write it down.

1) This sounds funny, I like.
2) He was referencing The picture of Dorian Grey, in which a man gets younger as a picture gets older.
3) Please focus on the zombie story if you want to do this, it is too epic to slow down![DOUBLEPOST=1375822979][/DOUBLEPOST]
There is a story like that. It is "The Portrait of Dorian Gray". It is about a man who never grows old because his picture grows old for him. My sister loved that book.

I believe the man gets younger doesn't he?