cant log on

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
keeps telling me cant reach server but i was playing not to long ago and disconected for no reason. any help greatly appreciated.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
slimjimjimmy said:
keeps telling me cant reach server but i was playing not to long ago and disconected for no reason. any help greatly appreciated.
hey,
our server is currently down, it has crashed. we will try to get it back up asap.
next time before posting i suggest checking our thread.

slimjimjimmy

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
slimjimjimmy said:
hey,
our server is currently down, it has crashed. we will try to get it back up asap.
next time before posting i suggest checking our thread.
ok thanks

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
adib is your server a 1.3.2 or a 1.2.5 server? i only as because guy that runs the server i play on is moving and the guy he left it with apparently turned it off for the next week. ... then i went on a hunt for new severs man a the spam on the screen.

adib

Jul 29, 2019
buzyb77 said:
adib is your server a 1.3.2 or a 1.2.5 server? i only as because guy that runs the server i play on is moving and the guy he left it with apparently turned it off for the next week. ... then i went on a hunt for new severs man a the spam on the screen.
look at ftb pack, look at its version, then look back at our server. what do you think the server is?

buzyb77

Jul 29, 2019
adib said:
buzyb77 said:
look at ftb pack, look at its version, then look back at our server. what do you think the server is?

sigh no need to be snarky. just asked

adib

Jul 29, 2019
buzyb77 said:
adib said:
buzyb77 said:

sigh no need to be snarky. just asked
wasnt to be snarky, but you totally didnt look what it could be.

ale6074

Jul 29, 2019
ya me too now i cant log on the server at all and i was on it a few min ago and then i got desconnected