Zombie helmet glitch

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
I KNOW this should go to the support site, but so far no one has responded there so...ya...I have been having a strange random glitch thats getting so bad i can barely play at all now. A zombie/skeleton head texture randomly generates on top of my steve's head blocking out my view, it used to be just a few seconds, but now it is happening more often it seems, and sometimes for almost 30 seconds at a time. I *think* its also been appaearing on other entities as well, such as a bird, and blocks on the ground, but im not sure on those. Its really annoying to have everything working fine and getting good fps but still having this lil problem. Has anyone heard of this before and better yet, know of a fix ?
2014-06-19_000043_zps0deb4a6e.png

2014-06-19_122641_zpsa7aa6d26.png

[spoiler/]

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
I KNOW this should go to the support site, but so far no one has responded there so...ya...I have been having a strange random glitch thats getting so bad i can barely play at all now. A zombie/skeleton head texture randomly generates on top of my steve's head blocking out my view, it used to be just a few seconds, but now it is happening more often it seems, and sometimes for almost 30 seconds at a time. I *think* its also been appaearing on other entities as well, such as a bird, and blocks on the ground, but im not sure on those. Its really annoying to have everything working fine and getting good fps but still having this lil problem. Has anyone heard of this before and better yet, know of a fix ?
2014-06-19_000043_zps0deb4a6e.png

2014-06-19_122641_zpsa7aa6d26.png

[spoiler/]
Are you on magic world 2 and/or have playerbeacons installed? That is one of the things that happens.

Reactions: Sigma85

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
I think I know this glitch.
Remove both Mob Dismemberment and Mob Amputation. Add one back in and see if that's the cause.

Reactions: Sigma85

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
Are you on magic world 2 and/or have playerbeacons installed? That is one of the things that happens.
Nope, but thanks for trying ;)
I think I know this glitch.
Remove both Mob Dismemberment and Mob Amputation. Add one back in and see if that's the cause.

Checking that now, thanks for the response !

[Update]
You know what, I've given a few and it seems to be fixed, THANK YOU !!! So sooo much. I knew SOMEone had seen this before, or at least I'd hoped. My video card has dedicated 2GB so it's really annoying to have things like this happening and then people tell me I need to upgrade when they have one even slower than mine...lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, but thanks for trying ;)

Checking that now, thanks for the response !

[Update]
You know what, I've given a few and it seems to be fixed, THANK YOU !!! So sooo much. I knew SOMEone had seen this before, or at least I'd hoped. My video card has dedicated 2GB so it's really annoying to have things like this happening and then people tell me I need to upgrade when they have one even slower than mine...lol...
No problem. :)