You know what's better and DANGEROUS than spider jockey?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Dude I bet it's just a creeper glitched inside of a spider, sorry to ruin your fun though. Unless this was added by natura...

Symmetryc

Jul 29, 2019
Dude I bet it's just a creeper glitched inside of a spider, sorry to ruin your fun though. Unless this was added by natura...
I think it's added by Tinker's Construct, but I'm not sure. Also, the jockey appears to be in a different place in the first picture than in the second picture and it's unlikely that the spider and creeper moved the exact same way...

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I think it's added by Tinker's Construct, but I'm not sure. Also, the jockey appears to be in a different place in the first picture than in the second picture and it's unlikely that the spider and creeper moved the exact same way...

It would not be added by TiC, probably Natura, tinker's is just the ore gen and the tool making.

Symmetryc

Jul 29, 2019
It would not be added by TiC, probably Natura, tinker's is just the ore gen and the tool making.
I used to have only TC and not Natura and I got Blue slime jockeys all the time, so I'm not sure, as I said. I'll check it up, hold on...

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
They were acutally moving a bit when i took these pics and this isn't actually added by any mod this is a spawn glitch i think.[DOUBLEPOST=1374213062][/DOUBLEPOST]
i was almost expecting to see a skeleton riding another skeleton.
I would also really want see that to.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
They were acutally moving a bit when i took these pics and this isn't actually added by any mod this is a spawn glitch i think.

nope, it's really from natura, as there's also creepers riding blue slimes.
I'm getting a bit afraid of mdiyo though, if he'd be in a bit of a troll mood, watch out for zombies riding endermen with skeletons on their head shooting creepers every second which explode into nitro creepers

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
It would be cool if we could have naturally stacking mobs, like a skeleton riding another skeleton's shoulders, even in a sitting down position.
Or a mix of mods, like a zomeepdereton, which will climb walls, shoot you, hit you, and when low on health will blow up as quick as a nitro creeper. The explosion also poisons you, and the monster can come from hiding in a block, like a silverfish, despite being 2x2x2 size.

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
nope, it's really from natura, as there's also creepers riding blue slimes.
I'm getting a bit afraid of mdiyo though, if he'd be in a bit of a troll mood, watch out for zombies riding endermen with skeletons on their head shooting creepers every second which explode into nitro creepers
yeah I think Natura added these things. I might afraid I'm going to make a house.

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Those creeper blue slime jockeys are awesomely fun. I'm still waiting for a nitro creeper giant spider jockey.

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
Vechz did it in Inferno mines - Mellow cavern.

He even decided to put creepers on xp orbs so that they float towards you through walls. (Wilhelm Cliffs)

This is so brilliantly, ingeniously sadistic that I now find myself wondering what other entities could be improved by sticking them on top of xp orbs...

...does anyone know if lit TNT can be made to ride xp orbs? And if so, may I have an MCEdit filter to create them from a spawner? :devil:

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
This is so brilliantly, ingeniously sadistic that I now find myself wondering what other entities could be improved by sticking them on top of xp orbs...

...does anyone know if lit TNT can be made to ride xp orbs? And if so, may I have an MCEdit filter to create them from a spawner? :devil:

Any entity can be mounted on any other entity, and it can be coupled to a spawner.

Airbornehurdle

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I just watch Direwolf20's video about that slime spawner they build and when they were picking a spot to build the spawner they saw CREEPER JOCKEY!!! So this mob is added by a mod!!!! :eek: