Whitelist Server Yondercraft|DW20|WhiteList SMP PVP PVE 5 slots available ATM

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

D4r31

Jul 29, 2019
Our Server IP is bserver.xenocomp.com

We are a Normal difficulty Direwolf20 SMP server with PVP and PVE enabled. Yondercraft started as a vanilla server but we are switching the FTB DW20 mod pack and re-launching the 19th of January
Our primary focuses are solo and cooperative building but we have hosted arena battles on our old vanilla server in the past and plan to continue to do so once someone build a new arena.

Server specs:
Dual core 2.4ghz with 3 Gig ram 500 Gig of internal storage and 5 Terabytes world backup storage

Rules:
1. No greifing.
2. No stealing.
3. No Racism in any form.
4. A. Only non destructive pranking.
B. If a name is on the opt out board in the spawn house do not prank them.
5. No asking for Op We will promote people as we see fit.
6. No asking for Ops to spawn you free items.
7. No addtional mods outside optifine allowed
8. Use of Xray mod will be a instant and perminant ban
9. If you engage in a PVP duel you must agree before that items are forfeit or you have to return them to the original owner. Please take Screen shots of your agreement in the chat for proof if there is a dispute.
10. Ops Have the final say period.
11. Be respectful to others.

Application:

In Game Name:

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB?

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one?

Have you ever been banned and if so why?

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MinecraftMart

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? Making cool devices to automate everything

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? Well no but trust me. I make great buildings with cool devices

Have you ever been banned and if so why? Yes. A friend thought it was fun to let the server lagg via my house. I didnt do anything

ACCEPT ME PLS!!! :D

Sotek90

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sotek90

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? Automating stuff, and enhancing the vanilla Minecraft play with mods

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? Well some but those are from the cobblegen (on this forum)

Have you ever been banned and if so why? Not banned, Kicked, for griefing, I got angry because I got griefed for the X'd amount of time on a server, got careless and took revenge on the player who did it because the mods where lazy. I still stand behind my actions

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XxsumsumxX
What do you like to most when playing on FTB? Automating EVERYTHING^^
Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? Not really interesting things just standard sorting etc.
Have you ever been banned and if so why? Nope

Lizarddemon94

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lizarddemon94
What do i like most about playing FTB? the sheer number of ways to do any single thing and the amount of stuff you can do, automating stuff, creating massive builds, and just having fun with other people making stuff.
Do you have any screenshots of builds to share? Not at the moment, sorry, just switched to a new computer and wasnt able to retrieve most of my old world saves
ever been banned? nope, and i hope i never will be.

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: dragonid1423

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? make EVERYTHING automatied

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? I dont have any I got a new computer yestrday and everything is gone :( although I'd be happy to show you.

Have you ever been banned and if so why? yes 3 times (stupid resons)

D4r31

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys me and the co owner are reviewing your apps and ironing out a few bugs with the new server

Somberanakin

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Somberanakin

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB?: Working with redpower, IC2, buildcraft, and mystcraft. They are my favourite mods.

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one?: I do have a build I would like to show you I made on friends server but sadly since I play on a laptop I cant take screen shots. But I can give you the IP for the server I built my house on.

Have you ever been banned and if so why?: I have never been banned before
Thanks for reading my application :D

ThatOneGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ThatOneGuy00

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? Combining most of the mods together, such as a sorting system involving TC golems and RP sorters or Forestry farms supplied with railcraft

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? Sorry none available

Have you ever been banned and if so why? Nope :)

D4r31

Jul 29, 2019
No at this time we have not banned mystcraft but we may limit its use depending on how the server handles it.

Imjesusbaby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Imjesusbaby

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? Learn all the mods im still new to the FTB

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? I lost it when I switched PC's but built a 280x280 7 story castle

Have you ever been banned and if so why?no

Etheredge

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Etheredge

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? Inventions that make my life easier. Mining, storing, hoarding..... I like to store things...

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? I'm afraid not, however I do intend to take a few once I find a stable community.

Have you ever been banned and if so why? Nope.

Phillip Venter

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Phillipza

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? Crafting everything and building Really nice stuff!

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? yes i can give me an email link then ill send it to you

Have you ever been banned and if so why?nope

Capindoody3

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Capindoody3

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB? I like to automate as much as possible, and obtain the most amount of biomass and milk I can produce.

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one?
I don't seem to have, sorry. :(

Have you ever been banned and if so why?
I don't think so. If you look into this, can you tell me if I was/am?

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: BrianAwesome100

What do you like to do most when playing on FTB?: Create autmated things such as mining and farms

Do you have any screenshots of your builds and will you share one? not atm

Have you ever been banned and if so why? Never