YoloCraft [1.7.10]

Discussion in 'Public Packs' started by TheYoloist, Jun 21, 2015.

1. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

YoloCraft is a semi-technical, semi-magical modpack that revolves around Orespawn, Minecraft Comes Alive, Magical Crops, Reliquary, Morph and so much more! It is a easy pack that makes you powerful very fast: not a hardcore/rage quit type of pack! In this modpack, you can automate almost everything with ease. Feedback would be very much appreciated.
    My Youtube chanel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSCBZyIiJKC4VBpRWSaI0Sw
    My Twitter : https://twitter.com/MrCoolguy137
    The mod spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VcZjGJb3hLFMfM_tXIlbmrUA1GK-Ve6K8Tow3o1TDc8/edit
    BTW : I applied to the ATLauncher before this, but, sadly they refused and so, I can't change the title on the mod spreadsheet. (That is why it say's "ATLauncher ModPack Spreadsheet" and not "FTB Launcher ModPack Spreadsheet) (Sorry for the inconvenience)

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  2. LordSlyFox

LordSlyFox New Member

Why is the google doc called ATLauncher ModPack Mods Spreadsheet...

3. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

Because I applied to the ATLauncher but they refused and I couldn't change the title

4. JjStAr992_Gaming

JjStAr992_Gaming New Member

1. Pack code?
    2. You don't have permission to include Lucky Blocks. I don't know where you got that information from.

5. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

1. What is a pack code?
    2. The admin wiki list states that i have permission

6. JjStAr992_Gaming

1. The code used to get the pack on the launcher
    2. ATLauncher permissions are different from FTB permissions. If you look at the Lucky Blocks Minecraft Forum page, you'll see that you can't include it in modpacks.

7. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

1. What do i do to get a code
    2. Whoops, sorry but i can't take it out of the list (Like i can't change the title to FTB Launcher)

8. JjStAr992_Gaming

Hang on, have you not submitted the pack to the FTB team?

9. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

Thats what i'm trying to do but the only thing i found was : start a discussion on the forums
    How do i submit it then?

10. JjStAr992_Gaming

11. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

12. lok0143

lok0143 New Member

The name of the pack sorta implies you only get 1 life

13. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

Oh well. You do have unlimited lives anyways, i just named it YoloCraft since i'm TheYoloist

14. JjStAr992_Gaming

You can kind of do a 1-life thing with HQM.

15. TheYoloist

TheYoloist New Member

Yeah but i always hate that in modpacks, if i want only one life, then just play in hardcore. I want the people that don't like that be able to enjoy and play the pack too!

16. JjStAr992_Gaming

Fair enough. Btw, when this gets on the FTB Launcher, I can do some testing for you, but not much. I have my own modpack to maintain :p