Yellorium Dimlet

waiyer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
Firstly i am just wondering if FTB Infinity have this is it cus NEI doesnt show it.
Secondly i wonder if it is possible to activate it, cus my base is so big i am in need of RFtools yellorium ocean.

I have been looking in the cfg file and it says -1 on yellorium which to me sound like it is blacklisted/disabled.
but dont know what to change the value to match the in game item so it doesnt crash.
I have seen streamers with yellorium oceans so it is possible, to get it somehow.

Mystcraft is the same thing just, cant bother with mystcraft either cus i have followed tons of guides on how to make a UU-ocean world stable but it just doesnt work.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Woo. Not sure if you are going to get a net return if you do--I believe it's listed as a Rarity 5, and therefore highly expensive. It's off by default, but I can check the dimlet file to see what value it needs.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

waiyer

Jul 29, 2019
the rf/t isnt going to be a problem since i have made a reactor that does almost 1m rf/t, and planning on upgrading it. I just cant fuel it fast enough anymore.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be much simpler than I thought. Just set rarity to 5, and give the rfcreate and rfmaintain a suitablt high value if it doesn't have one. It's supposed to be hard to get by default, if I recall the original settings.

waiyer

Jul 29, 2019
Seems to be much simpler than I thought. Just set rarity to 5, and give the rfcreate and rfmaintain a suitablt high value if it doesn't have one. It's supposed to be hard to get by default, if I recall the original settings.
Where do i do all this? The only thing i find is the Dimlet.cfg but it only have "I:dimlet.Liquid.yellorium=-1"

waiyer

Jul 29, 2019
i added "I:rarity.Liquid.yellorium=6", "I:rfcreate.Liquid.yellorium=50000","I:rfmaintain.Liquid.yellorium=40000" but still didnt show up in NEI. Like how do i know if the dimlet have been added or not, cus i can still only find the ore one. Not the liquid.
The ore values arent in the config what i see either.

waiyer

Jul 29, 2019
if someone would wanna confirm that you dont have to put the "I:dimlet.Liquid.yellorium=-1" to another value, that would be amazing. cus i have just gone through another 200 random dimlets and got a bunch of 5 rarity and still havent gotten the yellorium dimlet (changed rarity to 3 just to try and see if it was in the game)

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
@McJty ? Didn't you mention something about yellorium and cyanite liquid dimlets at one point in your updates?

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

A

AdventureLady

I'm pretty new to rftools dimensions. I only discovered it after building an extreme reactor, and decided to do a google search for a good way to get yellorite. So I fumble through the creation of a random world, and have been running around checking all the buildings for a yellorite dimlet, but so far haven't found one. Is it possible to make one? The material absorber wouldn't absorb the blocks of yellorite I put down, and I made sure I put down 128. I am on a direwolf 20 server. Any tips or suggestions would really be appreciated.

I

inviktus

omg necropost
Ok so I too am having this issue. First thing to note is that there is no yellorium ore dimlet craftable from the workbench. Seems the ore just isn't useable without editing json files to put your own dimlet in.
I cannot find a clear explanation on how that is done though, hoping someone here might be able to help?
I /could/ create liquid yellorium orbs in a dimension, or an ocean, there's a craftable liquid yellorium dimlet in the workbench, but then I'd need to somehow turn that liquid into ingots and can't see a way for that to happen in my game.

I'm using 1.10.2 FTB beyond.

Sorry not sorry for the necropost, I can't find any info on this anywhere :\