Xycraft Tank Problem

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, hope I am posting this i the right place :)

I am having a problem with xycraft tanks & wrathlamps causing some funky conflicts with each other, does anyone know how to fix this aside from removing one of the items from the area? I am running D20 5.20 on a small home multiplayer server.

Thanks

dc0110

Jul 29, 2019
On one of Direwolf's videos he mentioned/demonstrated it.
Something about changing your armour etc.

I think it has been fixed, but I'm not sure if it's in the build you're using.

Reactions: MagusUnion

hotblack desiato

Jul 29, 2019
as far as I know: wrath lamps set up invisible air-like blocks around themselves to make the lit area larger.

and tanks (railcraft and xycraft) become angry, if something exists inside the hollow area of the tank.

so I guess, you need to move the wrathlamp away from the tank, so this light-block does not spawn inside the tank. since you don't need light inside a tank, you don't lose anything.

Boundary

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies.

Not sure which build either, but yeah similar to what D20 showed in that video but no graphical interference, just the armour swop & broken tanks. I have moved the wrathlamp for now, really not a big deal, but thanks for the explanations insight is always good :)

Hobo

Jul 29, 2019
bumped in this bug today. the only way around it was break everything and place blocks over the "ghost blocks" then break everything again. I found very useful xycraft viewer for their ability to connect boundaries to form a uniform surface. if the single viewer do not connect to the remaining surface it means it's bugged. if broken and replaced it connect flawlessly and everything is good. I was lucky that of the entire 12*12 structure only two vertical layers was bugged. Hope it helps someone!