XU pipes, quick question

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Hola!

Was wondering if there is any way to separate the connection between two pipes from XU WITHOUT USING COVERS!
If so, please let me know :D

Thanks!

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
Maaaaybe a wrench...? Honestly covers have always done it for me so I don't know.

Sent from my angry toaster to distract him from destroying the planet. Some appliances just want to watch the world burn.

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
You can whack them (right-click) with a wrench to make them only output in one direction. If there are two XU pipes next to one another and neither can output to the other, they won't connect. This is slightly more tedious than using microblocks, and forces the pipes to be usable in a single direction, but they will not be connected anymore, either logically or visually.

Narc

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand. I just gave you a way to do what you asked for, and your response is that you'll use another transport method?
lolwut.jpg

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand. I just gave you a way to do what you asked for, and your response is that you'll use another transport method?
lolwut.jpg

Was hoping for an easier way, i have to run 8 lines on like 100 blocks :p

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Maaaaybe a wrench...? Honestly covers have always done it for me so I don't know.

Sent from my angry toaster to distract him from destroying the planet. Some appliances just want to watch the world burn.
A wrench or a stick. Both work.