Whitelist Server XclusiCraft|FTB Version 8.1.1|Whitelist |Searching for 1-3 members

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

StevenTyler696

Jul 29, 2019
Server Currently Full / No Available Spots

Hey guys, I own a small FTB server and am wanting to add a little life to it. If you're interested in joining a small
dependable server feel free to post up an application!

The server IP: Messaged to you if accepted
Rules:
No greifing
Be mature
Have fun

Whitelist application:
IGN:
Why should I accept you:

Gregtech difficult recipies has been disabled for this server. (I find it too time consuming for casual play)
The server is running on 1gig of ram with 14 slots and is up 24/7. (Currently I'm the only player on it and would prefer to have 2-4 total players to add some life to the server without going overboard.)

Harnar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey man, id love to join :)
How Long have you been playing FTB: A couple months now
IGN: Harnar
Why should I accept you: i'm a mature, young gentleman, who would never grief. Also i might do a bit of recording with my friend, probably a series! (as soon as i get a new computer)

Killerelf

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
How Long have you been playing FTB:A few months, although I am only just getting my feet wet, I have a lot to learn but I know the basics
IGN:Killerelf1008
Why should I accept you: Me and my friend Da_3p1c_0n3 (Who will be applying shortly) Were on a whitelisted mind crack server that unfortunately got shut down... But we would love to join a new one :D
Other Details: My activity would vary thought the week, it will be most prevalent on Weekends as its one of the only time I see Da (Different time zones)

Da_3p1c_0n3

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
How Long have you been playing FTB: for a couple of months now.
IGN: Da_3p1c_0n3
Why should I accept you: I am getting pretty good at thaumcraft now. I also have a friend applying to this server, called killerelf1008, and we will live together. we both have experience in whitelisted mindcrack-like servers.

My Skype is marinus_windhorst.

v1_Magic

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join this sever, this is what i have been looking for for a long time. here is my white-list application:
How Long have you been playing FTB: not very long but i have watched a lot of YouTube videos on ftb and would love to learn more about this incredible mod pack in your server.
IGN: v1_Magic
Why should I accept you: I am looking for a non grief, respectful community to play in been looking for a long time i have think i found it. i will follow every rule. i don't like to steal or grief. and even since i'm young i'm very mature.
thank you for taking your time in reading this application to join our server.

kingkong

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to join! :D
Whitelist application:
How Long have you been playing FTB: Since the release, I have played a lot with these mods before that. I have good expirience with many of them.
IGN: jollysis98
Why should I accept you: I am a mature and friendly player, would never grief and Im looking for a server with a community to play and have fun in :)

Alienneff

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing FTB: Since it was released
IGN: alienneff
Why should I accept you: I am a friendly player and just want to play FTB with a small community and will be willing to donate for more slots

SoliceEclipse

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing FTB: Ive been playing with mods since july, but FTB specifically since christmas.
IGN: SoliceEclipse
Why should I accept you: I would love to play on a small server. I'd be willing to help the server grow as a whole by making community buildings, or if everyone wants to run off and do their own thing, I'm fine with that too. I'm horrible with aesthetics, but I know how most of the mods work and can set up some decent technical systems.

Joulon

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing FTB: I've been playing for about a month now. Still learning some of the finer details of the mods
IGN: Joulon
Why should I accept you: I've been looking for a small, friendly FTB server to play on for some time now. I'd love to join a server, such as this one, to just relax and have a good time on while learning more about the mods in this mod pack

Thanks for taking the time to read this, hope to hear from you soon!

StevenTyler696

Jul 29, 2019
There was a issue with Whitelist being shut off temporarily. This has been fixed. I've accepted 3 members right now (mainly because of relative ages.) SolarEclipse, Joulon, and alienneff welcome aboard! I may be accepted more members in the future if I decide to upgrade the server. Thanks for applying everybody, and feel free to apply even though the current slots are full.

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
How Long have you been playing FTB: Since the beginning of the launcher release
IGN: MinerNiko
Why should I accept you: Possibly because I respect small, friendly communitys of no-cheat and just with serious people. I could add up to a mature community, I like to think.

TEZ

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
How Long have you been playing FTB: 6 months
IGN: jbellinger
Why should I accept you: because I believe that having a small tight group of players is a lot better than a 100 slot server.

Exdefire

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if you are done accepting, but seeing as only 2 people have applied since you posted that you were accepting I'm applying.

How Long have you been playing FTB: Pretty much since it came out. Back when there were only 1-3 mods on the launcher.
IGN: Akalyptes
Why should I accept you: This is exactly the server I have been looking for. Small community of people when can become friends. I am a dedicated player who makes friends wherever I go and I feel I would make a nice addition. I am always on skype or some other chat program and I can usually be reached if needed so I can always chat with you guys. I am good at FTB, but am out of practice and can play most everyday unless something pops up or computer problems arise.

xxthief

Jul 29, 2019
Hey please just read this if you can
Ign xxthief
Age 17
How long have I been playing ftb: about a week but I have a good grasp on how to play it
Why should you accept me: I am a former you tuber and I love small and very homey type of servers where everyone knows you and I love it when it is held mature rating just so younglings can't mess up my type of talking even thou I keep it relatively clean and well that's it thank you for looking

pinkflamingojj

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
How Long have you been playing FTB: at least 6 months
IGN: pinkflamingojj
Why should I accept you: because i am friendly and like to chat to people, im also pretty good with most mods in the mod pack

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing FTB: 7 and a half months! And still counting!
IGN: PhilsGeneralTso
Why should I accept you: I have been looking for a server now for my friend, buggati9449 and I. We have been looking for months. I am a friendly guy that wants to have a good time on the server and would like to meet new people!

Reactions: Buggati9449

Buggati9449

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing FTB: since the first beta pack was released, around fall of last year
IGN: buggati9449
Why should i accept you: i am a nice player and have been playing for about 7 months. I want to play with PhilsGeneralTso, the guy above me. I am good with just about every mod

Reactions: PhilsGeneralTso

penguin1737

Jul 29, 2019
How Long have you been playing FTB: 4 months
IGN: penguin1737
Why should I accept you: i am nice, i love small community servers and if anyone needs help i would help + i love to have fun!