Whitelist Server X-craft servers FTB Unhinged! 1.5.2 32gb ram, 24/7 dedicated. No grief/no pvp. Whitelisted.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xcraftservers

Jul 29, 2019
4op2.jpg
Contact us @: [email protected]
X-Craft is a multi server community striving​
to provide the best experience for the player that we can.​
With friendly staff, great players and 24/7 up time​
X-Craft should be your first and last stop in your search for a great​
Minecraft experience.​
We are running Two dedicated boxes across 5 servers to provide​
you a friendly lag free community.​

2x Dedicated i7-3770's​
32GB ram each box​
1TB storage per box.​
e0b2862f5c150c62c73fbb627b63aaca1952e086da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709592f544ffae8a18eb5ae_zps216bd546.png
We have many servers to chose from with more planned in the future.​
So no matter what your play style you should find something to suit you.​
Our Cross Chat system will allow you to chat with any other players on a X-Craft​
server. No matter which server they are on.​
Want to voice chant with your friends or the other players on?​
We have our own hosted Mumble server.​
We have Rank system setup for Donators that is a cross server setup.​
Meaning when you purchase a rank you will have that rank on every​
X-Craft server. These special ranks give you access to special commands, Kits and​
prestige.​
X-craft are proud to bring one of our latest servers to you, featuring the latest and greatest modpack from the ftb team, Unhinged!
Our Unhinged server is whitelisted, no grief and no pvp, with hawkeye, chest protection and other plugins,​
making it a safe place to explore all the evils that gregtech has to offer.​
No mods are removed, though Dimensional doors is set to not spawn dungeons. Doors and items remain craftable.​
Please visit the website or use the above link to make an application for the whitelist, or to check out our other great servers.​
Unhinged IP: 144.76.89.123

xcraftservers

Jul 29, 2019
Several anti-grief plugins are all running smoothly to help your peace of mind about your creations.​
So there is no need to travel great distances and hide in the ground. Though if you like your privacy, you are more than welcome to.​
If by chance you do suffer from any griefing, please contact an admin ASAP. They can use hawkeye to​
catch and ban the griefer and rollback any damage that may have been done.​

xcraftservers

Jul 29, 2019
Trade-o-mats are now uncraftable, due to issues with them crashing the server when right clicked with a wrench.​
Player shops are advised to use trade stations instead :)

xcraftservers

Jul 29, 2019
The server is now 60 slot, due to overwhelming popularity.​
Its been such a pleasure getting to meet all of you new people.​
Voting and the server shop should all be working properly now after a couple of issues with enjin.​
If you do have any trouble, the admin are here to help. If you want to contact them privately, you can do so ingame, or on the website via pm.​

Crispen

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this server, they've got decent staff and a nice website, all the rules and banned items are right there. However, it's always lagging. ALWAYS. That's not hyperbole. I can tell that the TPS is always low too. I'm pretty sure it's because they allow everyone full access to Mystcraft. Also, there's not much protection. They have Hawkeye, so they can probably catch someone if something happens, but something can still happen. LWC helps, but logging onto destroyed houses isn't fun. You guys seriously need to do something about the lag and Mystcraft...

Christopher Riches

Jul 29, 2019
I tried this server, they've got decent staff and a nice website, all the rules and banned items are right there. However, it's always lagging. ALWAYS. That's not hyperbole. I can tell that the TPS is always low too. I'm pretty sure it's because they allow everyone full access to Mystcraft. Also, there's not much protection. They have Hawkeye, so they can probably catch someone if something happens, but something can still happen. LWC helps, but logging onto destroyed houses isn't fun. You guys seriously need to do something about the lag and Mystcraft...

TPS never drops below 19.5, which is clearly visible from our site. If you're experiencing an lag at all, I would do one of two things.

1. Reduce your render distance and install optifine.

2. Check the connection to our server using tracert. Remember our servers are hosted in Europe. Some places in America may have poor connections to our servers.
As we have had around 30 players on without one complaining of lag, I would definitely check your system can handle the pack or isn't over heating. When a system overheats it will throttle the CPU/GPU and create stuttering.

As for protection.

LWC locks your machines and chests to protect the contents.
Hawkeye allows us to see if griefing has been done, and COMPLETELY roll it back to before it happened.

If a grief does occur then the user is banned, even if its a minor grief. As our server is whitelisted it stops 95% of griefing, however the odd one still gets by. Might I ask your username? No one by your name or even close has logged on in over a month.

Lostonexxx

Jul 29, 2019

Im going to have to agree with Chris here, I think your issues must be on your end. I by no means have the best connection, but I dont experience the same issues. Plus to my knowledge there have only been 3 cases of griefing which were all rolled back once discovered. Did you tell an admin you had been griefed?