Whitelist Server WYHA-Ultimate 1.1.2 Whitelisted (Mature 16+) (24/7) (Pvp) (No Grief) (Pre-Gen Worlds)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

apples

Jul 29, 2019
Server is closed for now. I am posting for my husband, he was in a car wreck on his way to work, and cant attend to the server for now, as he will be in the hospital for another week or two. Sorry to anyone.

joostan1234

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: Joostan1234
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: i would like to join a small community just to build, meet new people etc
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: Almost a year now
4.Age: 21
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online: saskatchewan canada

apples

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: Joostan1234
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: i would like to join a small community just to build, meet new people etc
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: Almost a year now
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online: saskatchewan canada

Added to whitelist! Welcome : )

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: English_88
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: I'm looking for a long term home.
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: Around a year
4.Age: 25
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online: Ontario Canada

apples

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: English_88
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: I'm looking for a long term home.
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: Around a year
4.Age: 25
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online: Ontario Canada

Wassup789

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: Wassup789
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Looking for a small, nice server to play at without any problems such as hackers, griefers, etcetera.
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: A couple of months.
4.Age 17
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online. BC, Canada

apples

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: Wassup789
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Looking for a small, nice server to play at without any problems such as hackers, griefers, etcetera.
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: A couple of months.
4.Age 17
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online. BC, Canada

william mcnabb

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name : usafmcnabb19
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: because I have been on too many immature servers were people just steal and cause problems I wanna be on a server and have fun
3. How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: atleast 9 months
4. age 22
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online: New mexico, USA

apples

Jul 29, 2019
1. In game name : usafmcnabb19
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: because I have been on too many immature servers were people just steal and cause problems I wanna be on a server and have fun
3. How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: atleast 9 months
4. age 22
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online: New mexico, USA
Added to whitelist. Welcome

Sightless92

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: Sightless92
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Looking to play minecraft with some nice people in a place thats free of griefing and stealing.
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: I've played modded MC for about 8 months.
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online. : New Jersey, USA.

apples

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: Sightless92
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Looking to play minecraft with some nice people in a place thats free of griefing and stealing.
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: I've played modded MC for about 8 months.
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online. : New Jersey, USA.

ziplord9

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: ziplord9
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Because I want to settle down somewhere
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: Two years
4.Age: 17 18 in one month
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online. USA Illinois

apples

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name: ziplord9
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Because I want to settle down somewhere
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: Two years
4.Age: 17 18 in one month
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online. USA Illinois

English_88

Jul 29, 2019
Hey could my buddy join? He's new to ftb.. Here's his info

1-rbhennessy
2-play with some cool people learn about ftb
3-not very long just learning
4- 25
5- ontario Canada

william mcnabb

Jul 29, 2019
is there anyway I can use the ignitor on the server. A admin can watch me an make sure I don't mess it up. I need dark iron for a router that's it

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
1.In game name Henrik478
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Becouse I want to play with people I can even remotely trust!
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: For about a year now.
4.Age: 15, I know I know, I read the text, but im really mature for my age.
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online.: Estonia

apples

Jul 29, 2019
is there anyway I can use the ignitor on the server. A admin can watch me an make sure I don't mess it up. I need dark iron for a router that's it

Get with an admin, when on is on please. : )[DOUBLEPOST=1378744409][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.In game name Henrik478
2.Why you want to join a whitelisted server: Becouse I want to play with people I can even remotely trust!
3.How long have you played a modded MC, FTB or alike: For about a year now.
4.Age: 15, I know I know, I read the text, but im really mature for my age.
5.Where u live (USA,UK,CA.....) so we know roughly what times we may see you online.: Estonia