Whitelist Server Wow-craft no disabled mods dw20 1.1.4

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jobe41

Jul 29, 2019
Wow-craft is dadirewolf20 1.1.4 survival server with a new map looking for adult players and a admin or 2
we don't have many rules but here is a list
no griefing
don't steal
be respectful
2 mystcraft book per player (due to chang at any time)
braking the rules will get you a ban
server ip 198.27.74.70

application
ign
why do you want to join

Zeus270

Jul 29, 2019
application
  • ign
Zeus_The_Omega
  • have you been ban before and why
never,
  • why do you want to join
looking for something new and fun.

taintedcake003

Jul 29, 2019
ign: taintedcake003
have you been ban before and why: nope
why do you want to join: just to have fun, haven't played FTB in the while so decided I'd start playing again.

Anadhiel

Jul 29, 2019
ign: Anadhiel
have you been ban before and why: Only Second time MP, left previous for lack of interest
why do you want to join: Fits the bill!

wire123

Jul 29, 2019
Application
Ign: wire123
Have you been ban before and why: I'm not too sure but I looked on mcbans and apparently I've been banned from this server I have never heard of.
Why do you want to join: My favorite server has recently shutdown and I'm looking for a server.

fleshwund

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: fleshwund
Age 26
Have you been ban before and why: nope
Why do you want to join: so i can be apart of a community

TJ Williams

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - MC_Gyropaw
Age - 15 (Don't worry, I'm not an idiot, and not to pat myself on the back, but I'm pretty mature)
Have you been ban before, and why - Nope (Yay!)
Why do you want to join - I want to play with other people and feel like I'm not a loser (also I hope to not run into any kind of griefs on a whitelisted server)
Thanks for your consideration and if you like me, I hope to see you guys on the server. If I don't make it, thanks for at least looking at my application.:)

darksider4all

Jul 29, 2019
ign darksider4all
age 22
have you been ban before and why: nope, i havent been banned before
why do you want to join: i'm looking for a direwolf20 server with no banned items

Destroyerzom

Jul 29, 2019
ign destroyerzom Age 15 (i'm not childish i respect the rules)
Have i been banned before: yes because a server i was playing on switch to a french server they all spoke french but i'm guessing they just wanted a private server so they banned me when i spawned
why because i dream of becoming a capatilist i like to work really hard and make structures but normal minecraft just doesn't have the challenge

El_Questman

Jul 29, 2019
ign El_Questman
age 21
have you been ban before and why: No I have not
why do you want to join: To build and survive in a community rather than alone

KeegamBubblez

Jul 29, 2019
ign: TrueCarbonMC
have you been ban before and why: no i havn't
why do you want to join: to thrive in a awesome friendly community with some buddies that i might make o the server!

smash090

Jul 29, 2019
ign smash090
age 23
have you been ban before and why No
why do you want to join: Looking for a sserver that has a good amount of active people to play with because Its more fun to play with others.

XeliteXgamerX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:XsuperX12
Have you been band before and why: no
Why do you want to join:So I can peacefully hang out with people with out getting trolled and so I can kick off my new YouTube channel with FTB

-XelietXgamerX