Whitelist Server World of Steam | Ultimate | Whitelisted | Europe | Small Community

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Llogres

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!
I recently started my own FTB Server (Ultimate Pack) and reset the map today in order to open it for some new players to join me.

I'm looking for players that are:
- living in Europe
- 20+ years of age
- open minded

A few rules for playing on the server:
- Do not uglyfy the world (no 1x1 pillars, no floating treetops, no quarry holes everywhere, etc...)
- No pixel art (just keep things somewhat realistic)
- Stay within a 10k block radius of Spawn (same for the Nether)
- This is a Democracy (I won't be the one who decides stuff, everyone's opinion counts!)
- I will not be cheating in any items whatsoever, this is supposed to be a 100% legit server
wink.png

About the Server:
- IP: 80.86.171.91:25565
- Running standard FTB Ultimate except for the following changes:
- Difficulty Level: Hard
- No creeper block damage
- No Mystcraft age creation (we will add mystcraft ages later, but it has been disabled for now)
- 2 GB RAM
- has been payed for 6 Month in advance

So if after reading this you still want to apply, please make sure you provide your age and location as well as some general information about yourself. Make sure you include your Skype username, so i can add you! I'd also like to know what you like most about Minecraft, FTB, and which mods you prefer. Feel free to add screenshot and take some time for your application.
Also tell me why you think this is the right server for you
wink.png

I'm looking forward to your applications and creating a nice community of players that will make this server unique
smile.png

GuitarNerd87

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!
Nice looking server you got there, i have been jumping servers like a mad man the last week trying to find a server suitable for the playstyle i enjoy. (100% legit, no game-changing plugins and stuff like that). I do totally agree on the rules you got for the server, and they really appeal to me aswell. Im a 25yo male from sweden, have been playing FTB almost everyday since i discovered it in januari this year. Guess you could call me an addict to it hehe.

I can't really pick a favorite mod from the ftb pack tbh, i really like the overwhelming amount of content there is in this pack. But if i have to say some mod i like the most i guess its those damn microblocks (RP2?).. Always a pain to place, but they're worth it in the end hehe.

Unfortunatly i haven't really taken screenshots of my previous builds so i have nothing to really show you. I consider myself as decent builder aslong as i got inspiration for it.

(TL;DR: Like your server style, want to apply for a slot on the whitelist. ^^)
Thanks for taking time to read the app, and if you accept me here's my skype: Rsterberg

Danbie

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
This is looks like it will be a great server. I have recently been wanting to try out the ultimate pack on a stable/hopefully no reset world, and I really like the democracy foundation, I also agree with the rules especially the quarry hole rule I think they really ruin the land scape and beauty of the biomes. Although I am not 20(16), I am quite mature and will respect all the rules and, will respect what the community chooses to do.
In FTB I love doing automating everything that I can. My favourite mod in FTB is probably either GregTech(I know this seems mad and insane), but it really extends the game which I love; or Thermal expansion and soul shards. I am also looking to get into bees and to try to use unorthodox mods or machines to make the game more interesting. I will also most likely do my late game things on a huge scale, I have had plans to make a 1000 MJ/tick system for a server to use for a while now.
I am generally a decent builder if I get inspired to build.
Thanks for reading my app, and hope your sever goes well if I get on or not :)
My IGN is Danbie and my Skype is sarov562. Looking forward to seeing you online if possible :)
BTW I live in the UK.

BelGaraath

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BelGaraath
Why i want to join: Looking for a small community in which to build my Industry and take over the world! I mean... Urh, play with some nice guys on a small server xD
Skype: Il give it you in game or in a PM, just dont really want to post it publicly.

Blockman

Jul 29, 2019
When i first looked at this thread, the first thought that came to me was "Holy shit, did i create this server?". This is exactly what i would write if i ever created a ftb server. Most servers that i've been on always have these complicated plugins, banned items/mods and some serious trust issues. I want to play on a server that allows me to fully explore ftb the way it's supposed to be, i want it simple and friendly, and that's not allways that easy to find.

That's why i'm applying to your server, now to the application, where to start...?

Well, i guess i should start with the facts:

ING: MrBlockman_
Skype name: marcusbackstrom93

Now when that's over, let me tell you about me...
I'm a 19 year old guy that lives in Sweden. I discovered quickly that i was a very creative person, which was why i studied graphic design in high school and became so obsessed with "minecraft".

Minecraft is a game that allows me to get creative and that's what got me into ftb. I feelt that minecraft was missing something but i didn't know what until i discovered ftb. I love the challange ftb add to the game and it really increases my creativity. I haven't had time to explore every mod yet to know whose my favorite, but at this time i would have to say bee & tree mod + gregtech.

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
ing: leight

So about me: I'm 18 year old swede that currently studying technology in school. After the summer i'm hoping to start university in programming.
reason why i like FTB it's combine tech with the possiblity to do whatever you want. My favorite mods are gregtech, ic2 and computercraft

jonesycusht

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jonesycusht

Additional information:

my name is dan and i have been playing minecraft since beta but only usually playing on pvp servers for normal minecraft but since i have decided to start playing FTB i am hooked this has taken over my life :). So i am just looking for a friendly server where i can play FTB and help people if needed.

mmt322

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mmt322
Skype Name: crysty_1001
A little about me: Well... right now I'm at university in my second year studying computer science (which I found out that it ain't really all about "computers" nor is it really a "science", I guess people invented that name so they feel better about the domain they work in, but enough about that) and I'm playing minecraft because most every other games are boring (story wise they are pretty ok, unless they go into anything sciency and they start sprouting techobabble, but mechanics wise games are becoming more and more the same). My involvement with modded minecraft came with IC2 and looked around youtube to see if there are any tutorials on how do you even start with this mod where I cam across Direwolf20, where I found out actually that there are many more mods than IC2. I find it impossible to play "vanilla" minecraft since there is really nothing to do except digging and building stuff that looks good but not really that functional.
That's about it.
If ya want an idea of what I'm building usually, here's a screen from another server I played on:

Thomas Van Onsem

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I am Thomas Van Onsem.
My mcname is Thomson1996lol.
I live in Belgium, Antwerp.
I am 17 years old (I know it isn’t allowed, but I really want to try), I am responsible and I have a lot of experience on servers.
I like this server because there are not that much people and it is situated in Europe.
I have been playing on a lot of servers, but they have had a lot of problems with lagg.
I hope I can join the server because I think this is a really good server!