World is GONE!!

arman258

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was flying around with bat morph then suddenly the game closed with no error?? After I lunch the game again, my world was not there BUT I can see it in my save folder ..
What do I do NOW ??
LOG: http://pastebin.com/Gva84zqn\
Update : log shows so many error !! wired
:(

Last edited:

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
None of the errors in the log you gave us could have caused that to happen. And to explain why your world is still visible but not available in the minecraft launcher, it is because the level.dat became corrupted and, therefore, was deleted. There is a way to fix this, but we'll have to wait until someone more knowledgeable in world recovery comes along. And the world can become corrupted even by looking a certain block. Did you add any mods to the modpack?

arman258

Jul 29, 2019
None of the errors in the log you gave us could have caused that to happen. And to explain why your world is still visible but not available in the minecraft launcher, it is because the level.dat became corrupted and, therefore, was deleted. There is a way to fix this, but we'll have to wait until someone more knowledgeable in world recovery comes along. And the world can become corrupted even by looking a certain block. Did you add any mods to the modpack?

As i told, when the game crashed(!) both minecraft and the launcher closed at once with no errors .. hope someone help me soon and to be specific i was flying above taint biome and the booom... no block placed or opened any inventory ! Also i didn't add or change any mods or config ..

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
There was a crash report actually. Look under the minecraft folder in the corresponding modpack folder. Pastebin the forgemodloader.log_0 for us.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, go the folder named crash reports, also under minecraft, and give me the most recent crash report.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Try downgrading a version and then try again. I've been noticing a few of those errors from people running the latest version of DW20.

arman258

Jul 29, 2019

arman258

Jul 29, 2019
my level.dat got deleted, i managed to recover the world by creating another world and copy the .dat files into to corrupted world BUT lost my inventory ... is there any way to recover the inventory?. does NEI save it somewhere automatically ?
if NO i must say i'm really angry because of the time i put for this world /shshshshs[DOUBLEPOST=1391200601][/DOUBLEPOST]Also lost all the chunks in the nether as well ... so disappointed !!!!

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
As far as I know your inventory doesn't get stored somewhere else. However if you remember your inventory you could spawn the missing items in.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
As far as I know your inventory doesn't get stored somewhere else. However if you remember your inventory you could spawn the missing items in.
Yep, this is a definite case where using NEI in cheat mode to repopulate your inventory is a valid way to go.

Birhibile

Jul 29, 2019
my level.dat got deleted, i managed to recover the world by creating another world and copy the .dat files into to corrupted world BUT lost my inventory ... is there any way to recover the inventory?. does NEI save it somewhere automatically ?
if NO i must say i'm really angry because of the time i put for this world /shshshshs[DOUBLEPOST=1391200601][/DOUBLEPOST]Also lost all the chunks in the nether as well ... so disappointed !!!!
If I'm not wrong your inventory datas are stored in /minecraft/stats/player.uid(could be .dat)

Last edited:

kickack

Jul 29, 2019
Happened to me but when I created a new world it just showed up again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ImOk

Jul 29, 2019
this just happened to friend of mine, and when we copied the old world data to new world folder everything shows up. now the problem is the inventory saves, yet the world does not? I.E. placing a block in the world will remove it from inventory, save and exit, reopen world, the new blocks placed are not there, yet are missing from inventory