Bug World Domination with Open Blocks

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, Im referring to the book. Does anyone know what changed for this book or why its crashing the internal server? It takes me to a screen that says Connection Lost: A fatal error has occurred, this connection is terminated. And then it has the button to click 'Back to title screen' I click that and for some weird reason it takes me to 'Play Multiplayer' screen. Which is not where I was playing when the server crashed. I was in my main game world. Im not crashing to the desktop so the game isn't totally crashing. Might this be a bug with Direwold20 1.2.1?

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
Wow really? 21 views and nobody had an opinion on this situation? Im somewhat surprised. Oh well. It is what it is I guess.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Wow really? 21 views and nobody had an opinion on this situation? Im somewhat surprised. Oh well. It is what it is I guess.

well, seeing you didn't post this in tech support and this is probably something which should be reported to the mod developer I can't blame the community for not giving you an answer within 21 views.

Reactions: jordsta95

Minnesota Jeff

Jul 29, 2019
well, seeing you didn't post this in tech support and this is probably something which should be reported to the mod developer I can't blame the community for not giving you an answer within 21 views.

Well, seeing as there is a 'Bug' Prefix I figured it might be ok to do so. No big deal. But,.. if I posted in the wrong area, then why didn't the forum moderators simply move it? I'd make a guess as they are short staffed in that area being that they posted a thread looking for moderators to do just such things. As I said, no biggie. I'll be sure to post my bugs in tech support in the future.