Windy Bees

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Using Nether Stars doesn't work. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they make it a 100% chance?

They should do... but at the moment I believe they also guarantee a swarmer princess due to the mutation bonus level being so high

Gordon Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
They should do... but at the moment I believe they also guarantee a swarmer princess due to the mutation bonus level being so high

I don't mind them being swarmers, I can just shove it into an Isolater and hope for the species serum. It's just getting one to breed in the first place.

Gemain

Jul 29, 2019
Lol i was looking how to breed it and found this topic haha, now i must say that i had the bees in the apiary before going here and guess what.

Apiary + leaves under + 3 soul frames and guess what i got 2 windy drones haha

PS: i make all my bees perfect before i cross breed it. Pefect = it can breed everywhere and always give me 4 drones :p

Riuga

Jul 29, 2019
Only works with Oak Leaves.

<- successfully bred windy & aura in alveary w/ mutator

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I have done it both online server & single player, vanilla oak leaf 3x3 under the alveary "touching the underside", never use a star as it 100% guaranty swarmer, use 1 mutator with 1 uranium in it, 4 frame housing with chocolate frames, or if you have one a oblivain frame alone, but as such I have not used many, I just dont spend a lot of time hunting mine shafts/TC mini DGs, so dont have any, I was given 3 online by a buddy & keep them for really hard species or if a buddy is looking for some species in a rush.