Will there by a final mod pack update for 1.4.7?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
I imagine development for 1.4.7 has basically stopped for all mods. Anyone watch the FTB streamers and hear anything about one last update?

For my local instance I have manually updated most of the mods in ultimate to a newer version if the mod had one available. Only trouble i had was with NEI plugins, it did not work with newer version of NEI.

AE, Gregtech, PowerSuits, and Minefactory have good content updates since 1.0.1 of ultimate.

Many others had bug fixes releases before moving on to 1.5.1 development.

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think anything has been said, but the modpack update day is Thursday (UTC???) so you might find out quite soon.

Reactions: seannyyx

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, i thought it was Mondays as well, so I waited till what i thought was this week's cycle. DW20 pack got AE... not sure if anything else updated, but I don't think any of the other packs got updates.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose this all depends on how long FTB mod packers think the full conversion to 1.5 will take and whether it's worth spending time doing a minor interim update.

KirinDave

Jul 29, 2019
It seems like Forgecraft is happy to move forward without some key mods assuming that FC2 is a testing venue.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I doubt they will update again. Most mod authors have updated to 1.5.1 or are working on it and not looking back..
Kind of sad to think of though you know? All the good times since 1.2.5 or before (I started playing then)
Just something to make you emotional :')