Will magic world 2 get an update soon

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I have been waiting for a long time for an update to magic world. I have updated all the mods myself. But I would like it if everybody would have an easier way. I am sorry if this sounds bad. Please I just want to know when the modpacks get updated thanks

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Plus, why only for staff, normal users might have a better insight on some things.
Seriously, why do some people lack common sense.
I am sorry if i some how offended you and i am sorry for my lack of common sense all i was asking was is there a schuled time when the modpack updates I thought that the people that make the pack would answer this question better i never said that if you are not staff dont answer. Sorry my english is not that good[DOUBLEPOST=1396222010][/DOUBLEPOST]
For what? Why does it need to be updated now?
I doesnt need to be updated because I just update the mods my self all i wanted was so that the other people that play this pack would get to try the new stuff like the new blood magic spell system my qestin is when does the pack usally update :)[DOUBLEPOST=1396222048][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am sorry if i some how offended you and i am sorry for my lack of common sense all i was asking was is there a schuled time when the modpack updates I thought that the people that make the pack would answer this question better i never said that if you are not staff dont answer. Sorry my english is not that good[DOUBLEPOST=1396222010][/DOUBLEPOST]
I doesnt need to be updated because I just update the mods my self all i wanted was so that the other people that play this pack would get to try the new stuff like the new blood magic spell system my question is when does the pack usally update :)

Reactions: RealSketch

CascadingDragon

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded said on Slow's stream earlier today that its not going to be updated, that it would cause more issues. She said that she wants to rebuild it without Rotarycraft, and that would fix several issues. She said she doesn't have a time line for this.

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Jaded said on Slow's stream earlier today that its not going to be updated, that it would cause more issues. She said that she wants to rebuild it without Rotarycraft, and that would fix several issues. She said she doesn't have a time line for this.
But magic World does not have rotarycraft[DOUBLEPOST=1396228242][/DOUBLEPOST]
Inb4 thrwad derailment post

Why did you quote your own post?
I quoted it because I had a spelling mistake (OCD) i am sure i missed some though lol

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
I take that back now, clearly you have a lot of common sense from reading that post, likes for you.
But also, isn't "Staff Only" basically "Non-staff don't reply"? :)
Yeah you are right i am sorry I am not English lol[DOUBLEPOST=1396311382][/DOUBLEPOST]
I take that back now, clearly you have a lot of common sense from reading that post, likes for you.
But also, isn't "Staff Only" basically "Non-staff don't reply"? :)
There we go i changed it ;)

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
So back on topic does anybody know when the updates for the packs come i know monster get weakly updates but how about magic world I think it might be every month but I can find anything to confirm it Any Ideas

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
So back on topic does anybody know when the updates for the packs come i know monster get weakly updates but how about magic world I think it might be every month but I can find anything to confirm it Any Ideas

Whenever the mod pack team feels it's needed.

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Monster also don't have a update since like a month ago. So we are many versions behind on most of the mods there.

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like FTB has ground to a complete halt, we have not had a weekly news post for almost 2 months now and most of packs have not been updated for the same amount of time

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I think they are working on that launcher with Curse and getting all the logistics sorted out.

BaxtorUK

Jul 29, 2019
maybe, but its called weekly news for a reason, even if there is not much to say, just a small post to let people know how things are going would help.
Seems like the same thing always happens with FTB they make these grand posts with big ideas and changes,and how things will be better this time and communication will improve blah blah blah, it lasts for a few weeks and then things just go back to how they have always been :(

Reactions: Wagon153

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
maybe, but its called weekly news for a reason, even if there is not much to say, just a small post to let people know how things are going would help.
Seems like the same thing always happens with FTB they make these grand posts with big ideas and changes,and how things will be better this time and communication will improve blah blah blah, it lasts for a few weeks and then things just go back to how they have always been :(

And with how busy these hard working volunteers are, I don't blame them for it at all.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
If you are the kind of person who wants the updates almost immediately then I suggest resonant rise pack on ATLauncher, it might not be the best pack ever but it gets updated extremely often

Tangpau

Jul 29, 2019
I would be interested in seeing what updates ou are talking about about. i also have a MW2 server and I have not noticed any Mods that need updating. More info would be better. I know you said you pdated the Mods yourself, what Mods did you update?