Will Dire's Pack continue to be updated?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
Ye be warned, I'm somewhat of a noob.

First off, I know that all 1.6 Packs have been frozen and will no longer be updated. However, I also remember Dire saying that he has more planned for his LP World, not to mention several of the mods have been updated.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Official FTB packs are frozen. DW20's pack is a third party pack, and, AFAIK, is not frozen.

Obviously, I'm not modpack team and could be wrong, but that's what I know based on the info they've told us.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

L0NExW0LF

Jul 29, 2019
Official FTB packs are frozen. DW20's pack is a third party pack, and, AFAIK, is not frozen.

Obviously, I'm not modpack team and could be wrong, but that's what I know based on the info they've told us.
That's how I understood it. I believe that since it's a third party pack it's up to Direwolf if it's going to be updated. And since there hasn't been an update for a while I would assume that Direwolf is just going to until 1.7

Reactions: Padfoote

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
That's how I understood it. I believe that since it's a third party pack it's up to Direwolf if it's going to be updated. And since there hasn't been an update for a while I would assume that Direwolf is just going to until 1.7
no I believe Direwolf requests people to do it for him :p

Mysticmage11

Jul 29, 2019
I have a feeling Dire will add a couple more mods to his pack, as it appears that if he does a mod review on a mod, it'll most likely be in his pack. I mean, Look at PneumatiCraft and Witchery (Botania is 1.7). I'm guessing he's going to add Blood Magic and perhaps Big Reactors, not to mention update a ton of the mods.