Why is the FTB team not active on the forums?

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
I've been reading / posting in this forum more or less since its creation, and I have yet to see activity from any of the FTB team (streamers, devs, youtubers).
Does anybody have any clue about why it's not happening?

Taladan

Jul 29, 2019
Probably because they're highly active on their streams, in IRC and working on things like getting the site up and running. I know Slow and Matta usually stream like every day if not every other day. Plus, remember a lot of them likely have day jobs as well. They'll likely be more active as time passes, I'm sure.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
It really does come down to them working hard behind the scenes to get everything ready. I'm sure once there's more to show with the mod pack that they'll be around more. I know I'm making an effort to be around here as well, and I've just joined the stream team. :)

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, i'm an active FTB team member! :3

TBH we dont need to do a lot on the forums until we actually have a pack so that is what all of our team is spending all their time on now, after the pack is out you can expect to see more activity here

Reactions: Stellastronza

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
The First rule of FTB is never to talk of FTB, well not until there is a pack to talk about at least :p, a joke in case it does not travel across nations well, oh & Morvelaira I was party to last weeks drunk stream, well until I could stay awake no longer, lol it was like a car crash you know you should not look but you just have too hehe, well it was funny as hell in places, & in general entertaining.

Stellastronza

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there, i'm an active FTB team member! :3

TBH we dont need to do a lot on the forums until we actually have a pack so that is what all of our team is spending all their time on now, after the pack is out you can expect to see more activity here
Thanks, that was clear enough :)