Whitelisted minecraft group

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Should the pack be-

• Long- term like the FTB monster pack

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mild pvp two teams style like the Fly boys server

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, If you came here your looking for a server to play on that's whitelisted. Well I'm curently accepting 10 or so people preferably youtubers or streamers.. I will be hosting a MODDED minecraft server so if your not intrested in a moded server then sorry but dont be sad i may even get a vinilla one as well later on.

If you are still intrested then leave your skype name, channel or twitch url, and somethings about you. I will skype you if you hae been acepted. Now some of you may be thinking I'm only going to choose the ones with the most subs or what not but thats wrong I'm planing on doing as fairly as I can. I will be chooseing by your content so if i like what i see then your in but don't worry im not going to be to picking.

I will post how many spots are left as the time goes on so you can see if its still worth your time.

Lastly, I'm still trying to decide the type of mod pack to use wether it be a anachy pack like the crackpack/ fly boys server is and do it that way or run a pack for buiding long term bases and automating everything. You can leave your sugestion in your app as well.