Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Soartex

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Johnsmith

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters

Special_K23

Jul 29, 2019
Which texture pack has the most mod support thus far? My favorites are Misa, Soartex, Sphax, Johnsmith.

Special_K23

Jul 29, 2019
yea i downloaded faithful it isnt too bad it is a higher resolution default basically. i found a sphax that has almost all mods updated so i have been using that. but i havent played to much since i have no one to play with(waiting in a friend also) even though i have a server set up.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
To above poster, you got vanilla FTB server, or custom setup? Either way, I would be interested on some server play. Off topic, but what the heck. On topic, I dislike Sphax because its very demanding, even more so when using the 128x version. I find 32x to be a great balence of performance and looks.

Special_K23

Jul 29, 2019
i use the 64x version and it isnt over demanding for me. the server is from ftb so vanilla i believe. i also have a tekkit server and i can set up a miinecraft server but i dont play that too much. pm if you want to talk more about playing

Special_K23

Jul 29, 2019
ive never used it. as of right now im using shpax and there isnt much missing from the addon pack i am using

Zica

Jul 29, 2019
Sphax has the most amount of mod support, mainly because they have tons of people from the bdcraft forums working on a ton of mods.

However, I think johnsmith looks the best. Sphax is too cartoonish and plain for my tastes.

Nuttyprot

Jul 29, 2019
You also missed NP Smooth texture pack only 3 mods not supported and I am currently working on them. I currently have 40 mods supported.