Which texture pack (1.6.x) are you using?

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
have stuck with Faithful 32 packs for quite a while, but now I'm wondering: what is everyone using (or plan to) for 1.6?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
have stuck with Faithful 32 packs for quite a while, but now I'm wondering: what is everyone using (or plan to) for 1.6?

Soartex, I just love how it looks. I've tried out TP's, but Soartex is still my favourite, especially with shaders installed

Reactions: SkeletonPunk

DeathGoth

Jul 29, 2019
JSTR is awesome, I have been using the original JS for a very long time.. since JSTR started running wit mods its been even more awesome..

Reactions: Zica

SaintLucifer

Jul 29, 2019
Waiting Soartex to release the 1.6 next week. For now tho using Jaded Mix as a temporary solution, since i don't really like much it's theme. (no offense intended)

pl4y

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys here you go:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2i9ixb0q79coxr/f32 1.6 dogi.zip

i dont get any credits for this as i didnt do any of these textures. These are vanilla faithful 1.6 textures combines with textures from here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/32x-faithful-1-4-7-1-5-2.14024/
and here: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/thr...l-ftb-unleashed-direwolf20-unhinged-more.570/

The pack is usable and has most textures, but some textures are missing (TE, couldnt figure them out) and some are derpy (TC).
If you can figure out my derps please let me know here :)

DeathGoth

Jul 29, 2019
how it looks in the JSTR is every item has its own texture.. so i guess ripping 147 textures down to each item would work.[DOUBLEPOST=1387253849][/DOUBLEPOST]and just look in NEI and see what the item name is...

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Just saw why most of the textures aren't working even if correctly replaced, some modders changed the way they store their textures, for exemple, Thermal Expansion completely rewrite the way he store the default textures in his mod, he created new folder structures, guess would make the job a lot easier for texture modders, but now if we want to have at least what was in the old Faithful32 for Thermal Expansion, we have to create some folders and move some stuff, I'm in the process of testing this at the moment, will report if I have some success, it wouldn't be complete because a lot of new stuff is in Thermal Expansion 3 that wasn't in Thermal Expansion 2 so a lot of textures will need to be redone and created from scratch, but at least having the ores, some of the machines and stuff would be a good start I'm sure...

Last edited:

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Just to report success with Thermal Expansion experience, I've added the textures to the same structure he does where he stores the textures in Thermal Expansion 3 and it works, will try to adapt a few others and release a pack, note here that I will never ever take any credit for that, all I do is some structure change to the folders mostly since a lot of mods changed the way they store their textures, the ones that did the textures for the Faithful32 FTB pack are the ones we need to thank for that after all...

Reactions: un worry