Request Which pack for a biosphere?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
So for show, I'm making a fully realized biosphere in minecraft (Real world functions accounted for and all)

Clearly i realized: A modded pack is the way to go to make it look super spiffy!

But the question is which one has the most awesome stuff that would look good in a screenshot set / Virtual tour video? I thought of Mekanism, Furniture mods and the like, But i'd like to hear some input from the people who faff about with mod packs a lot. (ME is a must because it includes some of the most useful, Cool looking computers ever :p)

It's going to be for display so it's going to be in creative mode, (AKA no worries if the pack uses GregSmeg)

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
You'll want as many mods as possible I'm guessing. So use Modsauce on the ATLauncher and add in Thaumcraft if you need it.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Chisel and Carpenter's blocks if you are going for looks!

I agree! I just found this page again after losing it... been wanting to find it again because I think it shows how awesome Carpenter's Blocks can be. 90 degree angles are so old hat (boring), 45 degree angles are so awesome! And yes, combine with Chisel mod, I love putting the Neon Glowstone chisel blocks into a Carpenter's Wedge block for nice recessed (doesn't protrude) wall lighting or a Prism block for overhead ceiling lights.

Last edited: