Which mod adds the "new" rubber trees?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Just started playing with a modified version of the Ultimate pack, and I seem to be finding a new sort of rubber tree. They're not the ones from IC2 or Redpower, and I've seen them generate in a few biomes thus far. The log texture has almost a Painterly feel to it.

So I was just wondering which mod they're from.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
I'm gonna let you finish... but Painterly is the best texture pack of all time. *dorps mic walks away*

:D

While I prefer Sphax and Dokucraft (my custom flavours always seem to resemble Dokucraft Lush,) Painterly's still awesome. I like the customizability. I generally end up somehow turning it into a bizarre cross between the crazy brightness of Painterly's default and a fairly dark RPG. And it's great.

Reactions: DrRed

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
You got screens? :D
I've never seen these, and I don't know what's so good about them. Do they drop more rubber? Or do they just look awesome.

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
They drop a Minefactory Reloaded rubber per wood block. These can be used to make torches, can be smelted into Rubber Bars which substitute for IC2 rubber, and are further used to make Plastic for almost all Minefactory Reloaded items.

Reactions: Whovian