Which Mindcrack Server Host

saides

Jul 29, 2019
Hello FTB forums :)
Im going to start a whitelisted server but i dont know which host i should choose.
So help me here.
Which host has the best price the best plan and less lag.
/saides

Promasterpig

Jul 29, 2019
This is something only you can look up, You knnow your price point, Remember about quality uptime/support etc. Try CreeperHost, FTB Is sponsored by them :)

saides

Jul 29, 2019
This is something only you can look up, You knnow your price point, Remember about quality uptime/support etc. Try CreeperHost, FTB Is sponsored by them :)
Yeah reight now i have mcprohosting but i have over 400 ping on there servers so i was wondering if its worth changing host.
btw the servers are in the us and i live in sweden :)

noppy_dev

Jul 29, 2019
I too am asking the same question :). I have been using Akliz for my Vanilla server but their prices are now totally jacked up. Creeperhost looks good but they seem too good to be true. Check out CubedHost. They are one of my choices, and they might be the host I end up going with in the end.

noppy_dev

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that :/ I have asked them a bunch of questions in support and they actually seem pretty good. I am actually going to use them in fact :) At the time I just thought that it was too good to be true :/ Anyways Luke_H, you run an awesome server host :D