Where to find Railcraft Geodes? Google Fu is weak today.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe I just don't know the proper name, but I can't find much info on these things. I know they can contain some rares ores as well, I just really want to see what one looks like and maybe use it for my floor.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, that's pretty useful info. That mean's if I run a max sized quarry I am hitting 16 chunks, so I should hit at least 4 or 5 which will be plenty for my house.

lomewbartho

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys well i think that Geodes are rock discovered in volcanic stone all over the globe.Some people contact geodes thunder egg and they are discovered in many places of the Uited States.Thanks!!

Someguy

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, is there any particular height level? I found one in an ocean biome already thanks to you, but it was around level 30.

Yeah, find yourself a nice big ocean and where there is one, there are usually many more. I have a huge ocean near my spawn and there are literally more of these than I can count.

One thing that makes it really easy to find them is night vision from the MPS helmet, if you can get that, turn it on and fly over the ocean. Easy to spot them that way.