Where is FTB mods directory ?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Weake

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

I need to know where is FTB mods directory because i want modify it.

Thank's

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
If your just wanting to add mods, than click the edit mod pack button, add the mods your want where they go. If you are wanting to change configs, you need to find where you installed it to, I did a custom installation so mine is different than standard or I could tell you where it installed to.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
The directories are all grouped with the launcher, with the different mod packs each having their own clearly labeled folder.

fireman1x

Jul 29, 2019
I can't find it either and I don't think that's right. HELP PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the forums. Either click on the mod pack you wish to add mods to and click on 'Edit Mod Pack' button just above the selection of the mods. Then click on the 'Open Folder' button. That is the mods folder for that particular mod pack. Go up/back two folders to find the other packs folders. So it if you selected Unleashed it should start out something like '\Users\User\Desktop\FTB\Unleashed\minecraft\mods' from there going up/back three folders gives you. '\Users\User\Desktop\FTB'

Or go to the Options tab instead of the 'MODPACKS' tab and the folder path listed in the 'Install folder...' is where your packs are installed. Using the above example the folder path that is listed will show '\Users\User\Desktop\FTB'

Edit: Inside that main folder 'Users\User\Desktop\FTB' is the folders for all the packs. Each pack has its own instance folder.