When?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea, I can't think of any major things that need fixing though.

Also, they'd better add GT. I've heard they're leaving it out, but it gives me more stuff to do endgame.

jnads

Jul 29, 2019
At this point, just do Mindcrack and add Mystcraft / EE3 to it.

It's not hard, and it's 100% compatible. Just copy it from DW20.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
And it will be compatible when the ultimate pack comes out too, if you copy the config files, not just the mods.

zooqooo

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that they haven't released it yet makes me believe that more mods will be included that we haven't even heard of yet. Minechem is a major possibility and slow and the team could have other mods in mind that he hasn't even mentioned.

DaveSW

Jul 29, 2019
They are waiting for a few mods to get updated. Slowpoke mentioned on his stream that a major mod that they are waiting for is Mystcraft. Mystcraft has some major balance changes and new features in the upcoming version that the FTB team want to wait for before releasing the Ultimate pack.

MFINN23

Jul 29, 2019
They are waiting for a few mods to get updated. Slowpoke mentioned on his stream that a major mod that they are waiting for is Mystcraft. Mystcraft has some major balance changes and new features in the upcoming version that the FTB team want to wait for before releasing the Ultimate pack.
Oh god "balance" changes. I love those... lol

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I have no idea, I can't think of any major things that need fixing though.

Also, they'd better add GT. I've heard they're leaving it out, but it gives me more stuff to do endgame.

They are adding GT probably disabled by default but it's there..
Ability to select between multiple config options for individual mods: e.g. selecting between easy mode and hard mode Gregtech from within the launcher.
ETA: 3-4 Weeks

--

oh ok so now we are waiting on mystcraft right?

Yes there is very big changes. I will try and update this thread if i find out anymore information that is allowed to be given out ;)

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
"When it is done."
Really, THREE whole words? Yeah, looks like the question is seriously tormenting your soul, regarding all the effort you put into this thread. :rolleyes:

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019

lol because you're really in a position to make demands XD
it will be added but disabled by default, so you'd better do some config changes XD

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
LP will only be in, if Krapht manages to finish his rewrite. The old branch which is maintained by other people won't get it, since they stated somewhere, that they want Krapht's version.

Shakie666

Jul 29, 2019
"When it is done."
Really, THREE whole words? Yeah, looks like the question is seriously tormenting your soul, regarding all the effort you put into this thread. :rolleyes:

Actually thats four words :p

What changes are they making to mystcraft? I thought they'd already finished up with them by now, I guess by "balancing" they really mean just getting rid of extra ores.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.