What's Your Favorite Mod?

Sacred5010

Jul 29, 2019
This is where you can say what your favorite mod in all of Minecraft is..

Remember this is people's opinion.

My favorite is Tinker's Construct.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I'm tied between GregTech, MineFactory Reloaded, and Applied Energistics, myself.

EDIT: Modular Powersuits and OmniWrench as well.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

Reactions: Bevo

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
Have several, Applied Energistics, Forestry, MineFactory Reloaded and Thermal Expansion.

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
Has got to be Inventory Tweaks

Sorting of my inventory and my chests.
Being able to "snap" on my best armour in hand.

Auto replace items.

This and nei. Best mods ever created.

Reactions: RedBoss

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Hands down, Applied Energistics, with ComputerCraft, PowerCraft, and Thermal Expansion not too far behind. A well-designed AE network can strike that wonderful medium I love between complete automation and still having to do -some- things manually. The autocrafting itself makes otherwise tedious machines (read GregTech and RP2 windmills) a breeze to build.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I don't have a clear cut favorite so I'll list what has my attention.

Thaumcraft 3 & Thaumic Tinkerer are getting most of my attention lately.

Underground Biomes has added a lot of block variety as well as Biomes o'Plenty. I've gotten a lot of use from them in building my facility.

I'm going to give the new version of soul shards a try this week, so we'll see how that goes.

epicninja

Jul 29, 2019
Ic2 was the best mod, but is falling behind, buildcraft is the way to go now, it brings everything needed to piece mods together.

Dr_appleman

Jul 29, 2019
Probably xycraft since it's a really cool mod and has so much potential also making multiblock structures with whatever you want is awesome.

Machu1299

Jul 29, 2019
Defiantly GregTech, Applied Energistics, Biomes O' Plenty, Underground Biomes, Minefactory Reloaded, MFFS v3 (because it is so cool and easy), and much more. RedPower is probably my all time favorite mod though. That is the one mod I could play alone and still have a blast.