Whats your Favorite mod pack and why?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Teddy Bear

Jul 29, 2019
As the title says,

I would have to say my favorite is still Ultimate. it has a nice balance. the way you need to progress in buildcraft and IC2 to get higher in tech is great. Not to mention the end game GT brings.

Whats your favorite and why.

trajano080

Jul 29, 2019
As the title says,

I would have to say my favorite is still Ultimate. it has a nice balance. the way you need to progress in buildcraft and IC2 to get higher in tech is great. Not to mention the end game GT brings.

Whats your favorite and why.

Well, I play kind of like a combination of Monster and Tech World 2 + a few other mods (Adv Machines, Adv Solars, GravitationSuite, GregTech, Soul Shards 2, EE3, etc), but my favourite is Ultimate. I just play the other one since it's updated.

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
@Jadedcat 's MagicFarm2 for 2 reasons:

1. It has my favorite mods in it, is balanced as a whole and is balanced intra-mod, and is the kind of difficulty I like
2. I get to spend more time playing, and less time building and troubleshooting my own pack !

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
Direwolf20 for a balance between "All the mods!" to "Minimal mods!" Then I can just add mods that I feel I want from any other FTB pack since the universal configs are all there.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I've been butchering it, I guess you could call it Resonant Rise. I personally refer to it as Boss' ResRise Lite+ Experimental Flux Pack.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
Resonant Rise's 1.5.2 pack.
While I love the RR team to death, I just don't particularly enjoy the current pack as it stands, for me to enjoy it I have to edit it heavily.. and tbh, I am in one of those slumps where Minecraft just isn't all that fun to play right now (have you noticed I barely post on here nowadays? :p )