Whats wrong here, help please

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Itproquo

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know if this is the correct category, but here is what I did. I enabled ATG, added Ender IO, Veinminer and Biomes o Plenty, and Optifine. Yet I also disabled Gregtech. When I go to ore gen and enable vanilla ore gen i dont see iron, coal ect. Whats wrong or whats conflicting.
Thanks
PS- World gen is based upon ATG
PPS- I already posted this on another fourm, and I really want to play ftb but I wont till this is fixed and will delete what ever one doesn't get replied to.

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, first off what pack are you playing? Can't do much without that. The ore gen is typically handled by COFH, which might be conflicting with other generation mods.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Ok, first off what pack are you playing? Can't do much without that. The ore gen is typically handled by COFH, which might be conflicting with other generation mods.
He uses resurrection and has now 3 threads (unless I mixed people up who want to do the exact same) If I remember correctly gregtech is used for the ore gen in that pack and I already gave him an anwser in one of his threads.

Itproquo

Jul 29, 2019
yep, im using Resurrection and i really want an answer because Resurrection for me is the way to go and i figured asking in different places is the fastest way to get an answer.