EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Mine has Portal stuff:
wooportalgun.jpg

Not pictured: 10 other turrets, Portal 2 "movie poster"

Reactions: ApSciLiara

CoderJ

Jul 29, 2019
Sager gaming laptop, Razer mouse of some sort (it has lots of buttons), and some Mr. Clean w/ Febreeze... I'm supposed to be cleaning :rolleyes:. Popped my hip out though so I get to take a break! Yay!

Bihlbo

Jul 29, 2019
Unopened mail from 16-2 months ago, lots of beard hair, a folded-up cloth diaper, some dirty dishes from who-knows-when, lots of folded pieces of paper with minecraft notes on them, another keyboard that I'd forgotten about until you asked, a handful of books that I guess I needed to reference for something last year sometime, a pocketknife, and my mousepad: a 3-ring binder.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
router, sunglasses, kindle, bank card, blank dvd's a friend brought round so I can burn him movies because he is living in the 90's and refuses to get a portable HD, a 3/4 full cup of coffee.

SirRunningclams

Jul 29, 2019
Gum, wallet, a few buddha figurines, some sort of metal hand thing, Speakers, ear phones, lamp, keys, router, mug of coffee, 3 monitors.

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
Modem, speakers, coffee cup, a few candles, a plastic easter egg, a spare mouse, my tower, and some dental floss. And of course my mouse, keyboard, and monitor.