What's new in modded minecraft today?

Discussion in 'Modded Minecraft News' started by Yusunoha, Jan 24, 2014.

1. OreCruncher

OreCruncher Well-Known Member Mod Developer

Pycroclasm looks to be real nice! I am starting to feel a wasteland + pyroclasm themed modpack coming on...

FastTquick and Golrith like this.
  2. OreCruncher

OreCruncher Well-Known Member Mod Developer

For those that follow this thread a new Dynamic Surroundings 3.5.4.2 has been published to CurseForge in support of MC 1.12.2. A list of changes can be found here.

3. Celestialphoenix

Celestialphoenix Too Much Free Time

A little different from a mod update; I've been putting together a 'Behind the Scenes' thread showcasing what I've learned building (a yet to be released) modpack.
    Working examples for:
    • CoFH worldgen- looking are more interesting ore-gen options, as well as building structures like giant crystals and basaltic dykes.
    • Adding new blocks/items with ContentTweaker, and with Gregtech:CE
    • Editing crafting/processing recipes with CraftTweaker
    • Building your own custom machines with Modular Machinery.
    If you're building a modpack, you're welcome to use these 'wholesale' or as a launching point for your own scripts. If you want to build a pack, pop on in and get inspired!
    (this is something I plan to continue updating as I learn new things/figure stuff out)

4. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

For those of you who loved Infitech 2 (and it was a huge presence on the FTB Forum for a third party modpack), and/or can tolerate GT, Infitech 3 for 1.12.2 is now a thing. It uses Gregtech Community Edition, which was approved by the Greg himself.

Last edited: May 8, 2019
  5. Golrith

Golrith Over-Achiever Trusted User

After a year, my modpack Manufactio is now officially out of Beta with version 1.0.0!

Available on Curse/Twitch, this brings the Factorio style of gameplay to Minecraft, with the questbook being a research tree to unlock new technology for research points crafted from your automated factory. You are quite literally having to process millions of ingots to complete this pack while also having to deal with pollution and mob attacks (configurable if you want a more peaceful experience).