What's new in modded minecraft today?

Discussion in 'Modded Minecraft News' started by Yusunoha, Jan 24, 2014.

1. OreCruncher

OreCruncher Well-Known Member Mod Developer

Pycroclasm looks to be real nice! I am starting to feel a wasteland + pyroclasm themed modpack coming on...

FastTquick and Golrith like this.
  2. OreCruncher

OreCruncher Well-Known Member Mod Developer

For those that follow this thread a new Dynamic Surroundings 3.5.4.2 has been published to CurseForge in support of MC 1.12.2. A list of changes can be found here.

3. Celestialphoenix

Celestialphoenix Too Much Free Time

A little different from a mod update; I've been putting together a 'Behind the Scenes' thread showcasing what I've learned building (a yet to be released) modpack.
    Working examples for:
    • CoFH worldgen- looking are more interesting ore-gen options, as well as building structures like giant crystals and basaltic dykes.
    • Adding new blocks/items with ContentTweaker, and with Gregtech:CE
    • Editing crafting/processing recipes with CraftTweaker
    • Building your own custom machines with Modular Machinery.
    If you're building a modpack, you're welcome to use these 'wholesale' or as a launching point for your own scripts. If you want to build a pack, pop on in and get inspired!
    (this is something I plan to continue updating as I learn new things/figure stuff out)

Gideonseymour and Lethosos like this.
  4. Pyure

Pyure Not Totally Useless

For those of you who loved Infitech 2 (and it was a huge presence on the FTB Forum for a third party modpack), and/or can tolerate GT, Infitech 3 for 1.12.2 is now a thing. It uses Gregtech Community Edition, which was approved by the Greg himself.

Last edited: May 8, 2019