new day, new update, and today it's @Lothrazar with Overpowered Inventory
Lothrazar said:Overpowered Inventory 2.0.0
- Version 2.0.0 is a complete rewrite and overhaul of the mod
- Full compatibility with all other mods, uses a standalone inventory screen
- Open the Overpowered Inventory with a hotkey (B) or a button that renders above your inventory
- In other words, it works with baubles, custom npcs, inventory control keys, thaumcraft, balkins weapons, etc etc.
- Unlock features step by step using experience points
- Config control over exp costs
- it has zero changes to the vanilla inventory
- Still has the dual hotbars feature
- Contents of the extra slots in this inventory is ignored by 'keepInventory' gamerule
- No more compass, clock, uncrafting, 3x3 crafting, or exp bottles. Some of these may return depending on user demand. I moved the Uncrafting feature to a standalone mod "Uncrafting Grinder" and made tons of fixes and updates.
- Still works with all screen resolutions, so for GUI Scale Small or Auto you can use the config file to make the screen smaller.
- Please give me your bugs, features, and comments !
- Versions for 1.7.10 and 1.8.0 are coming!!!