- Jan 14, 2014
And another update for RFDrills, which adds a feature I tried to implement a looong time ago:
1.7 changelog said:1.7 - The Fancy Update!
- Changed the drilling/chainsawing (is this a word?) animation. Instead of swinging your arms all over the place, you now actually "drill into the block".
- Added config options to disable that animation or to enable it in 3rd person mode only.
- You can disable the mode switch sound for any tool individually by combining it with a block of Wool (or a Sound Muffler if ExU is installed).
- To enable the sounds again, put the tool in a crafting table with a Note Block.
- Config options for mode switch sounds no longer exist. They will automatically be removed from your config file.