new day, new update, and today it's @Vazkii with Botania
Vazkii said:Botania r1.7-216
- Added Manweave Cloth and Armor. Manaweave Armor's set bonus gives a 35% discount on tools and rods and makes rods be more powerful or have larger range.
- Added the Manatide Bellows, a block that increases the speed of Mana Pools' mana output and Furnaces' smelting.
- Bifrost Blocks are now craftable using a Rod of the Bifrost and Alfglass (you don't lose the rod). They also have a smoother animation now thanks to the interpolated icon (same as the one used for prismarine) and emit light.
- Fixed Mana Pools leaving sometimes a tiny sliver of mana in the client side if used to charge a mana tablet.
- Fixed the Flare Chakram returning a Thorn Chakram when picked up instead of the proper Flare Chakram.
- Fixed the Mana Pump dispatching needless network packets.
- Increased the amount of time the bridges created by the Rod of the Bifrost to double of what it was before.
- Made the Exoflame a bit cheaper.
- Rods are now affected by Armor Sets' mana discounts (like the Manasteel armor set).
- Spellbinding Cloth is now crafted using Manaweave Cloth.
- [API] Added IManaProficiencyArmor.
- [API] Added manaweaveArmorMaterial to the API main class.
- [API] Increased version number to 61.