new day, new update, and today it's @Mordenkainen3141 with Technomancy
and @BlayTheNinth with Crafting Tweaks
Mordenkainen3141 said:Technomancy 0.11.1A
- Enable Phials for Condenser.
- Changed the way the recipes for the Wand and Scepter are handled. All wand caps should now be supported.
- Changed the way blocks sync data between server and client. This should improve performance, eliminate several visual glitches, and help prevent lag in SMP. This is a HUGE change so may have issues. If you see any blocks that do not save data, behave differently in singleplayer vs. SMP, get out of sync server vs. client, or that display inaccurate Waila info, please file an issue!
- Moved most of the block interaction serverside.
- Removed INode implementation from Ecological Transmuter. It wasn't needed.
- Removing a filter from an Essentia Coil now returns the filter (with Aspects).
- Tons of fixes to the Node Fabricator "Air Blocks".
- Fixed Node Dynamo using 1/4 the fuel it should have when upgraded with a Potency Gem.
- Node Dynamo now randomly picks which Node to draw from as well as which Aspect to draw, potentaily allowing groups of Nodes to recharge more evenly.
- Slowed down Item Coil. Now only moves a single stack per source per tick. Moving the entire inventory seemed both OP and CPU hungry.
- Added a check in the coils to see if a bad source is marked as invalid before removing it from the source list. This should prevent tiles from being removed from the source list if they are in an unloaded chunk. It also prevents taking essentia from tiles marked invalid.
- Randomized the access to the sources for both Item and Essentia Coils, so they won't hit the same source over and over.
- Fixed Item Coil only being able to access half of a Large Chest.
- Fixed Item and Essentia Coil Redstone connectivity. If upgraded with a Potency Gem, redstone will turn to connect to them.
- Fixed Essentia Coil not returning filter when broken.
- Added Item Coil filter info to item tooltip and Waila info.
- Changed TileCrystal to extend "TileEntity". These blocks have no reason to tick or sync data.
- A lot of general code cleanup.
- Removed RenderAsNormalBlock = false from BlockCosmeticOpaque, since it does render as a "normal" block.
- Fixed Water Ritual crash/hang.
- Fixed Essentia Dynamo being able to connect to tubes in the direction it's facing.
- Redid Dynamo fuel handling a little.
- Fixed Blood tank synching for Blood Fabricator.
- Fixed rotation of Orderly Lamp when dropped as an item.
- Added Waila info for Condenser.
- Fixed bug where under certain circumstances the Eldritch Consumer could absorb more aspects than intended.
- Fixed bug where timeout was not being reduced if no space was avail in Eldritch Consumer.
- Fixed bug where aspects were not always being output by the Eldritch Consumer.
- Sometimes Thaumcraft would not provide an "Aspect" for a biome when generating a node, resulting in a node with no aspects. Node Generator now tries Thaumcraft first, and if that fails, picks a random Primal.
- Fixed wrong block name being displayed when looking at Node Fabricator "air" blocks with the Thaumometer.
- Breaking Changes:Upgrading to this version will delete your research for the Electric Wand Core. Either scan a SilverWood wand core and re-research, or give yourself the research with the Thaumcraft research commands. Research name is "ROD_electric"
and @BlayTheNinth with Crafting Tweaks
BlayTheNinth said:This mod adds a a few utility tweaks to various crafting windows, in the form hotkeys and buttons.
As of now it includes the three options of "rotating", "balancing" and "clearing" as seen in Factorization's Pocket Crafting Table.
The mod is meant to work with as many crafting tables as possible and I will be adding support for any that I have missed once requested.
Follow me on twitter for the most recent news and to make me feel better about talking to myself!
Report bugs and crashes in the Minecraft Forum topic or on GitHub please. Make sure to include the crash log if it's a crash. Also include the Crafting Tweaks version and the Minecraft Forge version you are using. You can also use the topic to post suggestions for features you'd like to see added.
Source Code on GitGub
Minecraft Forum Thread
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest Crafting Tweaks version for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
- Start the game and open up a crafting window to see cool and useful buttons on the left (or use the keys R, B or C)
- Rotate the outer circle of the crafting matrix (hotkey: R)
- Balance the materials in the crafting grid (hotkey: B)
- Clear the crafting grid into your inventory (hotkey: C)
- Supported Crafting Tables:
- Vanilla's Crafting Table
- Tinkers Construct's Crafting Station
- Natura's Crafting Table
- Steve's Workshop
- Thaumcraft's Arcane Workbench
- Applied Energistics 2's Crafting Terminal and Pattern Terminal
- MineFactoryReloaded's LiquiCrafter
- Draconic Evolution's Draconic Chest
- Which did I miss? Let me know and I'll try to add support!
If you'd like to see my current ToDo-List, check out the Issues section on GitHub.
This mod along with it’s sourcecode is licensed under the MIT License:
Yes, you may redistribute it in your modpack.