With this I am off to bed! Aquarium for Decocraft! <3
I made dis for @jakimfett 's Minechem mod
Bit of an update on the 1.7.10 version:
I've been completely re-working how potions work. If you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen (heh, or rather, not-seen) the Invisible Cow picture:
If you look closely, you'll notice that it's not standing in water...it's standing in liquid potion. Yup, that's right...you can dump potions into the world just like you would water:
Standing in the potion liquid will give you the associated effects...which is cool if it's something like invisibility, but standing in a potion of harming is...not good for your health:
Aside from the delightful mechanics made possible by potion rivers, the diffuser is coming along nicely. You can fill it with a potion, rinse it out with water, and watch the potion level decrease as it diffuses the potion into the air:
I still need to do some work on combination potion handling (right now, it only applies the "first" potion effect of a multiple effect potion), and given the possibilities of the potion mixing mechanic, I definitely want to get that working:
This is recent news said:Added redstone control to the diffuser. It's a little less complete than I'd like (see below pic), but it'll do for now.
Note that certain redstone arrangements don't activate it properly...not sure what's up with that.
NightKosh said:Gravestone 2.10.0
- Undertaker house and village cemetery can be generated by console commands.
- Restore Tinker construct compatibility.
- New Skull Crawlers models.
- Horses gravestones are craftable.
- Add fog on cemeteries in a night time (not compatible with optifine).
- Own log file for all logs about creating graves at player death(and some another messages).
- Add models for corpses.
- Add corpses for all types of supported mobs in creative inventory(all villagers, all types of cats and horses(undead horses too))
- Rework altar (new texture, change crafting recipe a little, add gui screen)
- Fix loosing enchanted effect by memorials when it harvested.
- Fix catacombs graveyard generation(no more fence on trees...) + configuration options to disable graveyard generation.
- Default structures dimension can be changed in configs.
- Catacombs generation chance can be changed in configs.
- Fix zombie pets behaviour(it will not attack undead horses)
- Pets saves its name when transformed to zombie pets(at death by zombie cats/dogs)
- Fix killed mob name localization in graves death message.
- Fix mob living time saved by graves.(it will work correctly now)
- Fix undertake house generation in desert villages.
- Add config option to disable mob spawn at graves destruction.
- Fix editing graves death message by chisel.
- Fixed compatibility bug with ArsMagica + add config options to disable any compatibility module(it will be helpfull if you'l catch some bugs in it)
- Fixe geme crash with enchanted swords gravestones in creative inventory
- Fix English localization
Future updates.... OooOoOoOooo ScArY!
"It's like it was never updated"
OK, I won't lie, I kind of have a part in this, my dad is fairly high up in a bank, which I don't like to tell people because they might think I'm spoilt, which I'm not. But I was complaining to myself onceabout Microsoft ruining minecraft and he asked what was bothering me, after being forced to explain, I couldn't be bothered, he actually got the message across to the Microsoft guy running minecraft, his reply was, he was going to try not to mess it up...
- Rewrote powder kegs. Explosions hitting raw stone now have a chance to create cobblestone instead of dropping loose rocks.
- Mobs can no longer spawn inside of thatch blocks.
- Made bell peppers a more tropical crop, less resistant to the cold. Should make them less common in the wild in colder climates.
- Minor fish tweaks.
- Moon phases are now based on the year length.
- Added many TFC items to the forge fuel handler so that they can burn in other mods' devices.
- Adjusted chiseling rules so that you can not chisel any raw stone block that has raw stone, or an ore block, within the 2 blocks directly above it.
- Fixed melee skeletons.
- Fixed a few more cases of unknown dirt.
- Fixed temperature discontinuity at certain heights.
- Fixed fruit trees spawning in rainfall values higher than 500, instead of at least 500.
- Fixed armor stands despawning.
- Fixed crashes from placing incorrect blocks underneath grills.
- Fixed propick messages not being translated in SMP.
- Fixed gravel dropping flint with metadata.
- Fixed familiarity indicator not working for all animals.
I hope you enjoy it and seriously consider all suggestions given to you.Greenphlem was interested in me doing an AMA, so uh, yeah http://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/2kq7hn/im_satanicsanta_official_wiki_staff_member/
Obviously if Aether did update to 1.7, the world would end, everyone knows that.Aether is still in 1.6? Seriously? Good god.
They look awesome, keep them as is.Apparently it isn't a super busy day soooo... Progress! almost there for the first method of growth/gathering.
The stalk uses the block underneath to determine what type of bulb sprouts, there is a chance that the dirt will "empty" itself everything a bulb sprouts.
Advice on textures is welcome of course.