Fake cakes now spawn with portals?

301mu7l.jpg

The cake is a lie:

14uietx.jpg

Also normal portals:

219c1ud.jpg

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. Today is Portal Gun's birthday, you discovered an easter egg.

At first I was like ''did somebody got on my server?'' and then ''well, the cake is a lie'' and then ''well, maybe is some sort of important date''

So yeah, I guess it is portal gun's birthday.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Happy birthday to Portal Gun...
Happy birthday to Portal Gun!
Happy birthday, dear Portal Gun...
Happy birthday to you!

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
i need to delete my thread, i never come to this board but i was desperate! I thought I was hacked lol
TBXgfg0.png

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I also was scared... enchanted sickle.

an enchanted sickle is pretty nice, get some unbreaking on it and it'll go for a long time, get some effiecency and you'll be chopping through leaves like it's air, or go fancy and get silk touch on it and get a whole bunch of leaves in just a few clicks (I happened to get silk touch on it, was not that happy about it, an inventory full of leaf blocks xD )

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
Just found this in my Infinity Evolved world and was so confused. My birthday is tomorrow, so I was trying to figure out if there was some weird mod that had access to some record of my birthday, but my search found this thread instead. This makes a heck of a lot more sense.

Had a similar thing happen with Clash Royale last week too, as its anniversary just went by. Thought it somehow knew my birthday because Facebook had done its thing for my birthday just a few days before.

Weird convergence of things this week. :p

Birthday.jpg

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Now this is a damned good reason to bring up a thread that hasn't been raised in a while :)

If I wasn't so busy with other things, I'd pick up Infinity Evolved as I've never played it!

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
It's a fantastic mod pack! I played through Sky Factory 3 prior to this and have been playing through Expert Mode on and off for the past year or so and enjoying it thoroughly!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame