What should i do with all this wheat?

Chrissy

Jul 29, 2019
I've been recommended some stupid things such as "Make a crapload of bread" with the wheat from my new forestry multifarm that i'm using to get seeds for seed oil (What all else can i make that thing farm if i need it to, And how do i safely extract the old circuit board o_O)

namae

Jul 29, 2019
Thaumcraft; biofuel; moss stone; methane... Thats why I prefer pumpkins on crops to wheat for seed oil.

PhantomRage

Jul 29, 2019
Breed lots and lots of animals using a MFR Breeder (Also grinder or slaughterhouse if you want dem animals killed, a Chronotyper is highly recommended if you want to seperate the babies and adults).

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Turn them into plantballs, then industrial centrifuge it for dirt! Build a mountain with those dirt!

Or make gigantic tank of biomass and biofuel.

Zjarek_S

Jul 29, 2019
I've been recommended some stupid things such as "Make a crapload of bread" with the wheat from my new forestry multifarm that i'm using to get seeds for seed oil (What all else can i make that thing farm if i need it to, And how do i safely extract the old circuit board o_O)

I'd recommend farming pumpkins or melons. You get seeds faster and you don't have unnecessary wheat. For extracting circuit board I'd use soldering iron, like taking it out of the electrical engines. You can put wheat in a moistener and transform it into mulch while making mossy stone/mossy stone bricks from cobble/stone bricks or mycelium from seeds.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
I'd recommend farming pumpkins or melons. You get seeds faster and you don't have unnecessary wheat. For extracting circuit board I'd use soldering iron, like taking it out of the electrical engines. You can put wheat in a moistener and transform it into mulch while making mossy stone/mossy stone bricks from cobble/stone bricks or mycelium from seeds.

autocrafting tonnes of mossy is the sole reason i use the moistener nowadays.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Breed lots and lots of animals using a MFR Breeder (Also grinder or slaughterhouse if you want dem animals killed, a Chronotyper is highly recommended if you want to seperate the babies and adults).

This.

The CowKiller9001 is an device that is perfect for taking care of all of your excess wheat problems, <customer>!

Simply insert wheat into the Breeder and watch those walking bags of meat and leather get turned into space efficient meat cubes (or mob essence, if you flip the handy-dandy GooBeGone switch!).

Bloodstained brick floor optional!

MigukNamja

Jul 29, 2019
I have to gore-ly agree with zilvarwolf, at least until my stomach turned.

In a couple of my playthroughs, I setup a system consisting of four(4) 5x5 pens, setup as a quadrant (square). The exterior dimensions are 13x13, which is 5+5 (2x pens) plus a total of 3 wooden fences.

In the 1st quadrant is my Breeder fed with wheat. This makes cows make baby cows. I only need a few adult cows in here and they never move or get slaughtered. They reproduce.

Between this pen and the two(2) adjacent ones are Genotypers to move Babies only. This means babies get immediately moved out of the Breeder pen.

Between these two(2) pens and the last one are 2 more Genotypers, set to move Adults only. This allows the babies time to mature into adults. Facing into the last pen is the Slaughterhouse.

In summary:

1x Breeder pen w/3+ adult cows
2x "Maturing from baby to adult" pens that usually has between 5 and 8 babies (each) at any one time
1x Slaughter pen that instantly kills adults

From this, I got way more meat and pink slime than I could use. My goal was the MFR Laser Drill with pink slime. I also ended up getting enough meat to cook into ingots to last weeks/months in real life.

Reactions: draeath

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
After you get 4 buckets of pink slime, you can safely change the slaughterhouse into a grinder. Quite a few machines run off mob essence and having a constantly replenishing source of it is difficult to beat.

zilvarwolf

Jul 29, 2019
For a slightly less disturbing commentary on the slaughterhouse theme (and the cowkiller9001), the most difficult and time consuming problem I had was getting enough pink slime that I could setup a liquid router to automatically handle incoming slime. Someone out there probably has a better solution but I didn't find it.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

if you use the vanilla method, it's best to use melons as the chance of getting more then 4 melon slices is high, but if you're using crops, defintely go for pumpkins

Capture a pink slime with a Safari Net (Reusable) and never worry about the lack of pink slimeballs ever!

it's really understandable that the pink slime can be captured, but it feels so cheaty... I wish PC would make it so there's different MJ costs per mobs (I don't know if he already has done this) and make the pink slime really expensive to spawn

MrD3cisive

Jul 29, 2019
this is going to sound like a generic answer BUTTTTT make a HUGE cow farm, then ----> Have 5 feed station's being filled with wheat using AE, have a slaughterhouse on all sides.

Make house out of solitary meat blocks. (if using unleashed)
if not collect SHIT ton of steak to gaze at.