What should I build next?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

TangentialThreat

Jul 29, 2019
So I like building big things.
2013-05-18_013541.png

It's an arch. That's my vanilla server house, done mostly with cast cobblestone. Honestly it was a bit too spacious for vanilla and I decided I didn't like living in round things.

2013-04-16_224219.png

And that's a slightly old picture of my Castillo de San Marcos on a FTB server.

I'd show you a more updated image but I think that server has died forever and taken the fort with it. I need ideas on monuments, shapes, fictional places etc to build next when I start over. I like having grass on the roof (there's a park with trees and vines on top of the arch, believe it or not) and I like somewhat-geometric shapes that aren't too hard to trace. Maybe I should do another gunpowder-era castle?

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I like fractal space colonies and grand central terminal, and I've suggested them to anyone who's asked.

Castillo de San Marcos looks awesome. I think I'm stealing that design style for awhile.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
images

Like that! :D
I'm planning on building one in the end when I find it, and using mffs for the domes. However, I live in a dirt shack, so I'm not in any position to build anything.