What server plugins do you think you count live without

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Since i cant realy find a perfect section for this i will just put it out here :D

So as a server owner what is the plugin or plugins you cannot live without!

In my case i would say PermissionsEX as a usefull plugin
and FishingTournament is one i have a lot of fun with

Reactions: stads

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
PEX, Residence, LWC, hawkeye, chestshop

I could go on but I think these are the most important.

Edit: entitywatch is VERY handy for these types of servers.

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
Does clearlagg give you the coords of item leaks or just the option to remove blocks?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
it automatically removes floor entity's when it reaches a number but wont tell you where tho
still prity dam handy and only 0.361MS ( if timed over 5000 Ticks ) witch is Nothing since a plugin like chat manager uses 0.66ms ( over 5000 ticks)

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, the main reason I use entity watch is because of the coords. Great for just removing the persons quarry or over populated animal farms as form of punishment if you can' t run a quarry correctly XD

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
know the feeling :p We take them down as a first warning then second is destroy the quarry and so on :p

but oke most of them learn now if they make Clag go off they can lose there diamonds that are dropping so most of em are smarter now :D

welshtony

Jul 29, 2019
I personally couldn't live without logblock. Basically if someone griefs it tells you who and you got proof.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
For what it's worth. I find NoItem extremely handy to keep people in line regarding items.

Vegoraptor

Jul 29, 2019
I just really need some sort of core plugin, may it be Core, Nexus, or Essentials, priority in that order.
Also, Vanish and/or Spectate will surely come in handy once my server goes public.

Djinni

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty much in-order:
PermissionsEx - Because everyone loves getting new ranks/tags even if they can't do anything they couldn't already do before!
Treeassist! - I'm really hating my tree's not being auto replanted, and all these floating redwoods I now have on my FTB test server.
ClearLag - Pretty self explanatory.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I personally couldn't live without logblock. Basically if someone griefs it tells you who and you got proof.

I highly recommend this, it is somewhat easy to use, and even the player can use it to find a griefer.

(however this plugin made Adib kill me because i "cheated" in a piece of bedrock, in front of him, using the "/lb blocktool" command.)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Logblock is cool but i do like Hawkeye better :p, Personal choice i gues.

PEX is a awsome permissions plugin indeed

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Logblock is cool but i do like Hawkeye better :p, Personal choice i gues.

PEX is a awsome permissions plugin indeed
Seconded - PEX has been and still is the most successful permissions plugin I've ever used.

Can I suggest CoreInspect for those who aren't too savvy with MySQL? I believe someone might have suggested this prior to me though.

soulgriever

Jul 29, 2019
Never try'd CoreInspect.

CoreProtect for that matter is good but littered with issues
havent really noticed many since we went to sql, flat file has a few bugs still and takes alot longer but hes fixed alot of bugs in recent versions. and you know me I gotta put my two cents in

-mcmmo
-residence