What music are you listening to?

Flipz

Jul 29, 2019
I'm shocked this topic hasn't been started already. :p

Post the music you're currently listening to. Just the name and artist is fine (i.e. Maroon 5 - Payphone), but YouTube link is better. :p

I'll get us started off:
Currently I'm listening to this:

...and then moving on to this:

...what? I have diverse tastes. :p

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019

I may have an amalgamated playlist of Ali Project albums (Kinsho, Poison, Queendom, et al.) as a regular on my rotation.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not actually listening to this now but it's been stuck in my head for several days, somehow. Either that or it's coming from the walls?

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations, you just made me remember Matt Smith. And December. :(
I have no idea what that means... but you just made me remember September. No not the month.
Oh, now my brain's listening to this:

karl2002

Jul 29, 2019
Currently im listening to a uk underground artist while im working on my servers transport network.

He's a pretty decent with his lyrics and his flow and i like the fact he's not your typical rap artist in the fact he raps about real world problems and not the mindless shit that others do. Deffo worth listening to some of his tracks.

b0h

Jul 29, 2019
At the moment?
Rose Guns Days ( a visual novel , very nice :D ) OST.

one example:

I also love Umineko no Naku koro ni OST ( another visual novel, pretty famous )

here's an example:

edit: ... the last example, of course, is my favourite. <3

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
It's been a while, but: this.

It's very hard to find a bad song on that band camp. The bad ones seem to the be the ones that have lyrics.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Imagine Dragons-Monster
I can not for the LIFE of me find an official music video.
Although it was made for a game...

EDIT: I found the OST of the game. The song im listening to is blocked in my country, would I be allowed to attempt imbedding it in case it works for anyone?

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
I've recently been listening to this a lot, as I skipped past it when I first heard it, but now that I go back it's better. I still need to listen to their new album though :/