What mod is

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
Currently i have updaed Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack to v1.0.3

I Usaly add NBTEdit in. But i saw zans Minimap (also known as voxel minimap). and i wanna use it. But the original, I do not know witch one is it

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Currently i have updaed Direwolf20 1.6.4 pack to v1.0.3

I Usaly add NBTEdit in. But i saw zans Minimap (also known as voxel minimap). and i wanna use it. But the original, I do not know witch one is it

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but Zan's Minimap and Voxelmap are both Zan's Minimap, but it gets renamed to Voxelmap when it's added to the Voxelpack.
right now in direwolf20's 1.0.3 version this got changed

All maps are in by default. Opis is on by default the others are disabled.

so more maps got added, but Opis is the default and the rest are disabled. you can disable Opis if you want and enable the map you'd like to use

bsaksida

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realize that opis added the minimap.
Hmm. Maybe i will disable ingame map from opis and use zans minimap. I realy want those waypoints

I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but Zan's Minimap and Voxelmap are both Zan's Minimap, but it gets renamed to Voxelmap when it's added to the Voxelpack.
right now in direwolf20's 1.0.3 version this got changed

Thanks for clarifying to me.

edit: Spell checking

Yosomith

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realize that opis added the minimap.
Hmm. Maybe i will disable ingame map from opis and use zans minimap. I realy want those waypoints

Thanks for clarifying to me.

edit: Spell checking

I use both Opis and Zan's together, I just turn off the minimap side of Opis. I do really like the gradual map reveal Opis has.