What mod/config in monster adds the quick despawn for leaves?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Heya!

What mod/config in monster adds the quick despawn for leaves? I want to add that to my agrarian skies world.

Thanks!

Mirality

Jul 29, 2019
The only one I know of is that using an Axe of the Stream from Thaumcraft will decay leaves faster. It'll take you quite a bit to get one of those legit in skyblock, though, unless you get lucky with the reward bags.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, i know that, but monster has a mod or setting that allows leaves to decay extremely fast, no matter which axe is used, i would like to enable that for AS

Mirality

Jul 29, 2019
Could be TreeCapitator. Not sure if it's in Monster (it's not in DW20, which is what I use, though its config is). I think that does something similar to the AotS using vanilla axes. Some people consider it cheating though.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know the name of the mod, but I do know what you mean. I don't think it's "Treecapitor" because with that mod you actually have to axe the bottom of the tree trunk, but maybe they updated it? The mod can be annoying and quite honestly I would not use it if I re-played Monster. Why? Because when I fly around the Twilight forest (advanced genetics flying, which is a pretty slow flying speed), oh my goodness the lag is immense... and what causes the lag? This mod is pruning every tree and cutting back on the leaf blocks with whatever algorithm it is using... and believe me, there are a LOT of leaf blocks in TF. I'm playing SSP, I'm the only one on the server!! So automatic leaf block removal is like the last thing I'm concerned about, and as I just pointed out, in fact it is a detriment to play, not an asset.

Last edited:

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
AS has no TF, and even in monster i play with TF disabled. I understand how it bothers you, but for me its an inmense help.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Twilight forest is laggy even by itself. I'd rather have instant leaf decay but no TF in all honesty.